Chat

Good Morning Friday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Fri 24-Oct-14 06:54:41

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark and wet here in Brackley,
Mick

Anne58 Fri 24-Oct-14 06:59:18

Still dark here in North Devon, looks like it has been raining but isn't currently.

kittylester Fri 24-Oct-14 07:19:01

Good morning Mick, good morning Phoenix, good to see you!

I don't think we've had any rain in North Leicestershire this morning but it is still too dark to tell!

Taking DS1 to hospital for physio and then chopping his veg for the week ahead. Then spending the afternoon with mum!

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

Sewsilver Fri 24-Oct-14 07:32:16

Raining hard here in the Peaks. I'm having a weekend down South with DS 2 so hope we have better weather. He has severe learning difficulties and is the most relaxing and fun person I know to have a weekend away with. We've had a few adventures whilst away together including him managing to lock himself out of his room in a very swanky hotel in Australia dressed only in a minute towel at 3 o'clock in the morning. Anything could happen and probably will. I hope you all have a good day today

PRINTMISS Fri 24-Oct-14 07:49:34

Good morning all, very dark here and rain promised for the day. Off to play short mat bowls later - that we can play indoors and it gets a bit rowdy, so a fun morning. Have a great weekend Sewsilver, and enjoy your days everyone.

Gagagran Fri 24-Oct-14 07:51:39

Morning all, It's damp and overcast here on SE Hampshire coast.

We have DDinL and DGDs staying with us for a few days so have been rather more busy than normal. They are going to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard with our DD and her two today so we can recharge our batteries. I love them all dearly but we lead a quiet life and I do find the noise and constant activity rather tiring!

Happy days everyone. sunshine

ninathenana Fri 24-Oct-14 08:03:44

Morning all.
Rain during the night but has temporarily stopped. There is more to come sad
We have youngest DGS this afternoon.

nannotgran Fri 24-Oct-14 08:06:46

Dull morning promise of rain all day.SO I WILL GET WET WHEN I GO SHOPPINGsad

Oldgreymare Fri 24-Oct-14 09:05:32

Morning All....... weather yet to decide what to do!
Final class WW1 Art this morning.....

Lona Fri 24-Oct-14 09:29:26

Good morning all, lots of rain here so far, but it's supposed to stop soon!
hmm
I'm slobbing in my pjs until I feel a burst of energy! wink

Have a good day kitty (halo), sewsilver that sounds like a fun weekend!

sunshine

Teetime Fri 24-Oct-14 09:54:20

Good morning- this is a day for staying in my dressing own and playing on my lap top but I expect DH has other ideas for me. Have a lovely day smile.

KatyK Fri 24-Oct-14 10:01:17

Good morning. sunshine in Brum

rubysong Fri 24-Oct-14 10:12:09

Morning all. Here in Cornwall we have what could be described as 'mizzle'. I have some sewing to do and photocopying the church news sheet. Then I can always work in the polytunnel if it doesn't clear up.

Brendawymms Fri 24-Oct-14 10:22:38

Good morning all. Dull and dank in East Sussex today. Not doing much today, reserving energy for influx of family tomorrow and then family lunch on Sunday.
Had too much sugar yesterday so felt quite unwell last night from sugar overload. Ok today but will have to watch it.

Grannybug Fri 24-Oct-14 11:00:23

Good morning all. It's grey but with glimpses of sunshine here in East Northants. Taken a chance and hung the washing out! Living dangerously!grin

jamsidedown Fri 24-Oct-14 11:37:00

A rather late good morning everyone, just come back from Pilates class and Waitrose shopping - the sublime and the ridiculous! Off to Chichester later to order a new bed. Have a good day everyone.

thatbags Fri 24-Oct-14 13:04:14

Good afternoon, everyone. I've had a busy but pleasant morning and am just relaxing for a while before I start again. There is a lovely yellow ash tree to look at through my window.

Ariadne Fri 24-Oct-14 13:33:06

Good afternoon!

Back from the hospital with second cataract (in the more complicated eye) operation done smoothly and efficiently. Just a hip to go.....