Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Mon 24-Nov-14 06:49:14

Good Morning Everyone,
Its just starting to show sun up but its dry and clear here in Brackley , the home of Mercedes F1 team and Lewis Hamilton.
Mick

Teetime Mon 24-Nov-14 07:06:47

Good Morning Mick and congratulations its sounds like F! is your thing. I'm up early this morning - on Mondays we play a mixed friendly golf game called Mingles- both drive then alternate shots on the best drive. its meant to be fun for the higher handicappers but of course its been colonised by the terminally competitive so we always hope if we turn up late (9am) they will all have shot off early and we can play with a couple more our speed. Thankfully its only 9 holes so home by lunchtime and a bit more Xmas prep.
Have a great Monday smile

Charleygirl Mon 24-Nov-14 07:11:49

I could not sleep, hence the reason I am up and about so early. It is so dark outside- once the shops open I must get some groceries in.

thatbags Mon 24-Nov-14 07:21:32

Morning all. Still too dark to tell but it's supposed to be a decent day weather-wise... well, more decent than later in the week if forecasts are correct... so I hope to get some outdoor work done today.

ffinnochio Mon 24-Nov-14 07:31:25

Good morning everyone. Low, flat, grey light. A monochrome start to the day. Bright lights and music for Zumba this morning will be perfect.

Anne58 Mon 24-Nov-14 07:34:54

Very heavy frost here in North Devon, but looking out of the home office window the view is stunning! The sky is streaked pink and blue, and looking at it it through the bare branches of the trees that mark the boundary between the garden and the fields beyond makes me wish I could paint.

PRINTMISS Mon 24-Nov-14 07:37:38

Good morning all, sounds like a lovely view Phoenix We have a dry morning, and I am supposed to be playing bowls, but I do not feel well at all, and will cancel, pity because it is the one nice day we have had for such a long while. Enjoy your days.

pompa Mon 24-Nov-14 08:03:00

Good Morning all. WOW what a turn around. Bright, dry and sunny here in Tiptree.

nannotgran Mon 24-Nov-14 08:13:06

We have blue skies sun and its not RAINING very frosty lovely from north essexsmile

Brendawymms Mon 24-Nov-14 08:16:13

Good morning all.
It's stopped raining. Bright and calm at the moment. The last two Monday's have been wet here in East Sussex so a dry one will hopefully bring out the shoppers to the charity shop. That's where I spend every Monday.

ninathenana Mon 24-Nov-14 09:25:04

Morning all

The sunshine is out and all's right with the word, well my little bit of it anyway.

daffydil Mon 24-Nov-14 09:28:34

Here is the third report form Essex. Dry, bright and cold with a frosty start but a real treat after yesteday's relentless rain.
The cleaning team come in at midday to give the house its fortnightly bllitz so won't go far afield until they have finished.

Hoping you all have a good day and printmiss you will improve as the day goes on.