Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Sun 25-Jan-15 06:18:49

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another cold and frosty start here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

loopylou Sun 25-Jan-15 06:37:11

Good morning everyone, mild start here.
Hope to see some sunshine here today, ever optimistic!

thatbags Sun 25-Jan-15 07:12:09

This is me getting ready for the Edinburgh Burns Night meetup smile

Oh, and good morning, everyone!

Falconbird Sun 25-Jan-15 07:29:39

Good morning everyone. Mild and murky here in W. Country. Caught cold from DGS - oh the joys of being a Gran!

Ariadne Sun 25-Jan-15 07:45:55

Good morning! Theseus now recovering fro his second Burns Night last night (he is in demand to deliver The Immortal Memory) I am sorry to have missed them, being a week post op, but there is a late one in February with the local Caledonian Society, so I'll make that one.

Haven't a clue what the weather is like - not up yet!

Ariadne Sun 25-Jan-15 07:46:40

Just saw the photo grin

ninathenana Sun 25-Jan-15 08:04:29

Morning all.

Cloudy and very still start here in N Kent.

DD and family are coming this afternoon for "nannie's party" (tea and cake) my birthday is actually tomorrow but we're leaving for a week in the Cotswolds early tomorrow.
Have a great Burns night, all our Scottish members.

Brendawymms Sun 25-Jan-15 08:25:52

Good morning all. Cat is purring her head off beside me and picking her nose on the corner of the iPad.
Frosty, calm and bright in this bit of East Sussex.
DD and three DGC coming for lunch today and the dog so my cat will disappear, my dog will be very happy and I will be exhausted!

kittylester Sun 25-Jan-15 08:36:37

Morning all!

It's mild and overcast this morning with a little drizzle falling on the bedroom window.

We are off to a local craft centre to look for something special for DD1's 40th birthday present. Then we are going to see Mum to check up her teeth!

nannotgran Sun 25-Jan-15 08:40:03

0 degrees frosty but very sunny in north essex this morning

Nelliemoser Sun 25-Jan-15 09:07:03

Good Morning from Cheshire. Sunny and bright. I must have slept well last night. I had to search for my glasses this morning and found them in the bed and rather bent. I had failed to take them off last night.

Now should I go out and wash the muck off my car?

Nelliemoser Sun 25-Jan-15 09:10:01

Ah! Ariande that post has reminded me to take the Simon Howie vegetarian haggis out of the freezer.

hildajenniJ Sun 25-Jan-15 10:04:11

Good morning everyone.

We have a dry, grey but surprisingly mild morning in Northumberland. I must have needed sleep. I went to bed at eleven past night and didn't surface until 09.30. DS coming for lunch, and then I'm collecting my sister and we're going to see Dad.
Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

Oldgreymare Sun 25-Jan-15 10:31:04

Good morning, grey and still here, planning on spending an hour or so browsing in a large book shop (Christmas vouchers to spend). ...... better than handing money over to bookmakers as I did yesterday smile

harrigran Sun 25-Jan-15 11:28:12

Good morning, it is mild here in the north east after a week of frozen snow.

KatyK Sun 25-Jan-15 11:34:00

Lovely sunny day in Brum. Off to a country pub for lunch smile