Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(21 Posts)
12Michael Sun 26-Apr-15 06:55:01

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey but looks dry at the moment here in Brackley.
Mick

nannotgran Sun 26-Apr-15 07:17:37

Raining here in north essex this morning daffydilI had a lovely day yesterday and sunshine all day ��

loopylou Sun 26-Apr-15 07:19:47

Dull, grey, cool and somewhat dreary here in Wiltshire.
At least the garden's had some rain at last smile

ninathenana Sun 26-Apr-15 07:39:37

Morning all.

Over night rain has stopped but it is damp and misty across the marshes here in N Kent.
Forecast is a lot more rain so a day with the Sunday papers I think.

annodomini Sun 26-Apr-15 07:41:52

Good morning. Bright sunshine at the moment in NE Cheshire. But quite cold.

hildajenniJ Sun 26-Apr-15 08:09:24

Good morning everyone.
Blue sky and bright sunshine in Northumberland at present. Might go to visit Dad later, but might wait to here from my sister. We made tentative arrangements for Wednesday. I am quite undecided, which is unusual for me.

ffinnochio Sun 26-Apr-15 08:12:06

Good morning all. A very wet night followed this morning with a clear washed light. All the greens look fresh and bright.

Pittcity Sun 26-Apr-15 08:14:18

A rainy morning in Colchester.
4 year old DGS has suggested that we stay in our pyjamas, sounds good to me!

PRINTMISS Sun 26-Apr-15 08:16:30

Good morning to you all, and like everyone else, we have a wet morning, but the garden is looking much better for the watering. Enjoyed a game of bowls yesterday, I was not supposed to play,(tea duty) but one of the ladies fell ill during the match, and I was asked to take her place. So, dressed in red jumper and mauve trousers (yes!) I took to the green, which is totally unacceptable, and would not have been allowed in ordinary circumstances, since we have a very strict dress code.(whites/greys) I am known for bending the rules, (and getting told off!) so quite enjoyed myself flaunting authority! Enjoy your days.

annsixty Sun 26-Apr-15 08:29:26

Good morning all.
Sun still shining and blue sky but as anno said it's chilly.
Good on you PRINTMISS some rules are meant to be flaunted now and then as long as it does no harm.

pompa Sun 26-Apr-15 08:29:39

Some very welcome rain in Tiptree overnight.

dustyangel Sun 26-Apr-15 08:31:18

Good morning everyone, DD1 and SiL arrived last night and we wre woken by torrential rain this morning. sad

baubles Sun 26-Apr-15 08:34:23

A very good morning to you all. We have another beautiful bright sunny morning here although it is rather cool.

gillybob Sun 26-Apr-15 08:41:08

Beautiful sunny morning here on the North East coast. The sea is shimmering and there's not a cloud in the sky.

Enjoy your Sunday everyone.

Marmight Sun 26-Apr-15 08:52:22

Another beautiful start to the day too here in Fife. Calm sea, sun and no clouds. I must get going and make the most of it as next week's forecast is not good - but thankfully is often wrong, so fingers x'd sunshine

AlieOxon Sun 26-Apr-15 09:03:44

Cloudy but everything has been washed.
My grandson came yesterday and we fixed THREE computers - new monitor for mine and two laptops which had various lurgis!

daffydil Sun 26-Apr-15 09:16:46

Pretty dreary in mid Essex - you seem to be faring better further north So glad you had a good day at Hampton Court nannotgran.
Have a good day everyone.

harrigran Sun 26-Apr-15 10:49:32

Good morning, beautiful sunny day after an overnight frost. The sky was wonderful last night.

kittylester Sun 26-Apr-15 14:20:40

Good afternoon from an overcast Avignon! After an unpromising start yesterday the weather was glorious! Not so today as we have already had rain!

We have been on the bridge but didn't dance grin and round the fabulous Pope's Palace. Tonight we have the Captain's Farewell Dinner and then we are homeward bound!

Nelliemoser Sun 26-Apr-15 14:36:33

Hello KittyL you missed your opportunity there! You can't go all that way and not "Danse sur le pont." Its not allowed.

Enjoy your holiday.

KatyK Sun 26-Apr-15 14:55:08

Beautiful in Birmingham