Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(8 Posts)
ShowerGel Thu 28-May-15 06:49:50

Sunshine, with just a little bit of rain - drat, now I have given myself a Jose Feliciano earworm.
Off to a picnic later.
smile

12Michael Thu 28-May-15 06:59:39

Good Morning Everyone,
Its sunny and bright here in Brackley at the moment.
Mick

Brendawymms Thu 28-May-15 08:08:10

Good morning everyone.
A bit grey today and chilly here in East Sussex.

hildajenniJ Thu 28-May-15 08:21:14

Good morning everyone.
It is dry and bright with some sunshine here in Northumberland but there is a cold wind blowing. Where is Summer?
I am very tired this morning so I will try and have a nap! I don't think I will succeed.

PRINTMISS Thu 28-May-15 08:40:27

Good morning, bright and sunny here, but again we have the chilly breeze. It was a beautiful day yesterday, the front was teaming with people, lovely to see so many folk enjoying themselves. Enjoy your days.

ninathenana Thu 28-May-15 08:51:32

Morning all.

Bright sunny start but a stiff breeze here in N Kent.

DH and I were going out today as DGSx2 were going to be with their father. Well guess what ? He's busy angry

nannotgran Thu 28-May-15 09:51:42

Bright and sunny in north essex but a little windy
Ive been and done my shopping which will be delivered from co--op this afternoon now for the housework My eldest granddaughter is bring her new boy friend to met me tonight her husband of15 yrswalked out and left her with 4 children 3 yrs ago.She works non stop to bring themup on her own as she has not heard nothing from the -- any way enjoy your day

ShowerGel Thu 28-May-15 20:45:50

Oh, nannotgran I do wonder why some men do that - my DD's first partner did that to her and their two sons too - not a phonecall, birthday card or Christmas present from him.
The eldest GS does go and see his dad from time to time but the younger one gives equal measure and doesn't.
'Respect' to your GD - I hope the new boyfriend is a keeper.