Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Wed 01-Jul-15 06:51:56

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another blue sky day with some breeze as well tis morning in Brackley , could be a hot one.
Mick

Stansgran Wed 01-Jul-15 07:17:23

I think this is a first for me posting second to Mick. Beautiful day laundry sorted. DH restless last night so I'm having a cup of tea and waiting for DH to decide not to play golf.

kittylester Wed 01-Jul-15 07:32:59

Morning all!

It's already really hot! Off to Derby today and I usually complain that DD's house is too cold but I doubt I will today! grin

Pittcity Wed 01-Jul-15 07:41:37

Good morning July from sunny Colchester. Hot,hot,hot today. There was a lovely breeze yesterday and if that continues, with the help of antihistamines, it should be a nice day.

nannotgran Wed 01-Jul-15 07:57:42

Yes pittcityyou were so right about yesterday same here in north essex
at 5 o'clock this morning the sky was realy red with the sunrise but had some nasty black clouds as well all gone now and it's beutifal
Enjoy your day

Nelliemoser Wed 01-Jul-15 08:05:47

Good Morning it feels a lot cooler in Cheshire right now. There is quite a string breeze.

Brendawymms Wed 01-Jul-15 08:15:45

Good morning everyone. It's hot already in East Sussex. Lots of high cloud though and a bit of a breeze.
Hedge cutters are here already to do the field hedge. We have an old hedge up the side of the house, mostly ivy but it has to be maintained as part of county planning requirements. confused

hildajenniJ Wed 01-Jul-15 08:42:41

Good morning everyone.
It's a beautiful start to the day in Northumberland. Have the dog to take to the grooming parlour later this morning, then I'm going to relax, possibly on a sun lounger in the garden.
Have a lovely day all. sunshine

ninathenana Wed 01-Jul-15 09:06:45

Morning all.
Already warm here in N Kent.
I wish I knew why some mornings I'm wide awake at 4.30 and then others like today it's 8.30 confused

annodomini Wed 01-Jul-15 09:25:10

Perfect morning - blue sky and cooling breeze.

Anne58 Wed 01-Jul-15 09:58:16

Rather cloudy here, but still hot.

NanaDenise Wed 01-Jul-15 10:01:11

Hot and sunny in the Surrey Hills with a welcome breeze.