Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Sun 29-Nov-15 07:00:19

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry but its windy here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

kittylester Sun 29-Nov-15 07:09:39

Good morning Mick

It's still dark here but the forecast isn't good.

Christmas shopping today!

cornergran Sun 29-Nov-15 07:45:22

Morning All. Very windy and rain in our corner of Somerset. Coastal flood alerts still in force. High tides again. Can hear something banging around outside. Hopefully DH will investigate. Don't really want to go out theregrin. Hope Sunday is kind to you.

whitewave Sun 29-Nov-15 07:55:12

Windy and chilly. DD coming over for coffee and possibly lunch as GAs are karting today with Dad.

Have a good day everyone.

hildajenniJ Sun 29-Nov-15 08:17:56

Good morning everyone.
Wet, windy and cold in Tynedale. Staying indoors today writing my Christmas cards, and wrapping parcels. The heating is on, but I might even light the wood burner. Isn't it much jollier with the fire on. smile
Have a good day everyone.

Pittcity Sun 29-Nov-15 08:48:55

Good morning from a dull damp Colchester. None of the forecast winds yet though (unless you count DH).
Pity it's so grim as it's the light switch on in town later. I'm settling down to watch Andy Murray before deciding whether to go out though.

Indinana Sun 29-Nov-15 08:57:39

Morning all
Chilly and windy here in Devon, not raining at the moment, but very grey and overcast. Had been thinking of going to the Christmas Food and Craft Fair at our local NT property, which is usually very good. But to be honest I just don't feel inclined to venture out in this miserable cold weather sad.
Will be popping round to DD to give her a hand getting the Christmas tree and decs out of the loft - she always festoons her house on the weekend nearest to 1st December. I can't be doing with it - nothing goes up here until at least the week before the big day!
Have a lovely Sunday everyone.

loopylou Sun 29-Nov-15 09:21:41

Good morning everyone, grey but dry here in SW London, the storms didn't materialise after all.

Off to the park with gds, then a pub lunch.

Have a great day everyone!

nannotgran Sun 29-Nov-15 09:47:25

Rain dull windy we have it all in manningtree north essex this morning
3 fence panels down I'm so lucky just before Christmas
Enjoy your day

grannylyn65 Sun 29-Nov-15 10:21:14

Perth. Snowing ,

Greyduster Sun 29-Nov-15 10:26:48

Good morning folks. Sunny and bright here in South Yorkshire - at the moment - but blowing a bit and cold. I am just debating whether to get up! Lazy mare!

Largolass Sun 29-Nov-15 11:31:06

Horrible cold dark and wet morning here in Fife plan to start wrapping the Christmas presents after lunchsmile