Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(17 Posts)
12Michael Fri 12-Feb-16 06:54:24

Good Morning Everyone,
its dry but its cold here in Brackley and its twilight at the moment.
Mick

kittylester Fri 12-Feb-16 07:19:10

Morning Mick, morning all.

It is getting light here in North Leicestershire and is very cold.

We are going to meet some of DH's friends from university for lunch for one of our regular get togethers but Mum is failing so plans could change!

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

ninathenana Fri 12-Feb-16 07:24:39

Morning all.
Slight frost again in N Kent. It's just getting light so can't tell what it will be like, but there's no wind.
Thinking of you and your mum kitty

annsixty Fri 12-Feb-16 07:31:53

Good morning all.
Dry ,clear and chilly in Stockport but no frost.
Warfarin clinic with H today which means I have to take him food shopping with me, not a good experience.
Kindest thoughts kitty a difficult time.

cornergran Fri 12-Feb-16 07:33:54

Morning All. Grey and cold in our corner of Somerset. A catch up day today. Take care kitty. Hope Friday is kind to you all.

Pittcity Fri 12-Feb-16 07:49:15

Good morning from a grey and frosty Colchester. It was sunny and cold yesterday so I suppose it was too much to ask for again. Sleet forecast here at the weekend.
DH has just driven off for a couple of days fishing, so i could easily just snuggle up here until Sunday- hibernation seems a very attractive option.
Thinking of you kitty .

Greyduster Fri 12-Feb-16 07:57:16

Good morning Michael and all GNs. Day has started reasonably here in South Yorkshire - dull but dry. They had said it might snow in the night but we seem to have been spared that. B****y cold though! Wish you the best, kitty.?

Lindylou23 Fri 12-Feb-16 07:58:52

Good morning, just joined this group any tips to getting round the site, any suggestions welcome.

Pittcity Fri 12-Feb-16 08:08:48

Good morning Lindylou.
This is a thread that is started daily by our good friend Michael on which we comment on the weather in our part of the world and say what we have planned for today.
Take a look at the ACTIVE tab at the top and browse through the topics. Feel free to join in any that take your fancy.
You can also seek out your local site and contribute there.

Lindylou23 Fri 12-Feb-16 08:19:04

Thank you Pittcity

pintogrigio Fri 12-Feb-16 08:38:40

Good morning

hildajenniJ Fri 12-Feb-16 08:39:58

Good morning everyone.
It is cold and overcast in the Tyne Valley. The weather forecast last night mentioned a chance of snow at lower levels. We'll wait and see.
DH thought we might go out to lunch today, but I see he has brought steak home from the Co-op, so perhaps he's changed his mind. He has a dental appointment this morning.
Have a lovely day everyone.
A big welcome to Lindylou23 smile

pintogrigio Fri 12-Feb-16 08:40:01

Slow start here. Feel as if I am coming out of hibernation

NanaandGrampy Fri 12-Feb-16 08:46:00

Morning !

minus 1 but with a blue streaked sky !I'll take that smile

I have the decorating bug, so we're off to look at paint and paper .

Hello Lindylou23 ( I wonder if there are 22 other LindyLous ??)

nannotgran Fri 12-Feb-16 09:58:44

Wecome lindylou23from a bright cold north essex this morning
washing today already done one lot and then found out that I hadn't put powder in hope it's not going to be one of those days
enjoy your day

harrigran Fri 12-Feb-16 10:21:29

Good morning, it is bright and sunny but there was a harsh frost first thing. Going to try and get some fresh air today but need a little time to get over the sickness and nausea I experience most mornings.

Lindylou23 Sat 13-Feb-16 09:36:40

Good morning, thank you for welcoming to your group, having a good look around on all the topics.