Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(16 Posts)
12Michael Wed 29-Jun-16 06:55:31

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a nice Mr Blue Sky this morning over Brackley, rebooked again to see "Motown the Musical".
Mick

kittylester Wed 29-Jun-16 07:08:34

Good morning Mick, morning all.

It's overcast in North Leicestershire and the forecast has loads of rain in it. Not surprised really as it's my day for the school run. And dgd stays for art club so I have to go out twice shock

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

Pittcity Wed 29-Jun-16 07:46:14

Good morning from sunny Colchester. It's going to start out lovely, lull us into a false sense of security and then bucket down. It was the same yesterday, I am so grateful that I invested in a lightweight mac.
Ladies Coffee morning in Colchester today, followed by a spot of retail therapy as DH is fishing.

Greyduster Wed 29-Jun-16 07:59:33

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. Cloudy and cool here in South Yorkshire this morning with another wet day in prospect sad. Hairdressers this afternoon; it's not only the grass that is growing like mad - my hair seems to have gone into overdrive! Hope you all have a good day.

PRINTMISS Wed 29-Jun-16 08:01:03

Good morning to you all, we too have a fine morning with rain forecast for later, as yesterday really. Good job we managed to cut the grass on Monday. Finally managed to clear the ironing out of the way, more washing to do, what a happy cycle of events that is, regular as clockwork. Enjoy you days.

hildajenniJ Wed 29-Jun-16 08:04:34

Good morning everyone.
It is overcast in the Tyne Valley. Rain forecast for later. I hope it holds off the carpet fitters have been. They are booked for 09.30. I can't wait, I can't move in my hallway, the living room furniture is in the way.
Have a good day everyone.

loopylou Wed 29-Jun-16 08:09:59

Hello everyone from a damp Wiltshire (what's new)
Off to the Practice Nurse for my Health Check.......fingers crossed my end isn't nigh just yet!
Old three piece suite being collected by local hospice shop then new one arrives Monday so a few days of miscellaneous seating arrangements ?
Then I plan to do some baking I think.

Nana3 Wed 29-Jun-16 08:15:36

Good morning everyone.
Rain on its way to West Lancs again.
GD is with me today, it's her 3rd birthday. We are making cakes together to share with Mum and the other residents of the care home.
Enjoy your day.

annsixty Wed 29-Jun-16 08:40:34

Good morning all.
Much of the same here in Stockport, I had to put the gas fire on last evening it was so chilly.
Another day in for me but hey I'm used to it now.

aggie Wed 29-Jun-16 08:58:29

Good Morning from a soggy NI , it is tipping down , the rain butt is overflowing ! Grandson is going to do sitter here while I get my hair cut ........... else I will have plaits ... not a good look !

NanaandGrampy Wed 29-Jun-16 08:59:11

Morning all!

Its a bright start here in our part of Essex. Yesterday the weather was pretty nice all day until about 6pm so can't complain. And not really cold at all.

Hoping the rain holds off because we have DGS3 this afternoon and we're going on a 'venture' !! smile which will involve a country park, one small dog and an icecream !!

Nelliemoser Wed 29-Jun-16 09:00:27

Good morning it's raining in Cheshire. I am going to put my shoes on to paddle out to the bird feeder and refill it.

The flipping birds are emptying it on a daily basis at present.
Very sweet sparrows coming to the bird feeder and stuffing their newly fledged babies. Four gorgeous long tailed tits using it yesterday and we had two Jays poking about in the garden.

oldgoat Wed 29-Jun-16 09:05:47

Morning all.
Grey and overcast here in North Yorkshire. I'm absolutely freezing. Just been to put on a winter cardi and socks. GCs really wild this morning. Glad to see them off to school! Blame it on the weather.

ninathenana Wed 29-Jun-16 09:11:52

Morning all.
Late start for me after a lousy night.
Mackerel sky in N Kent. We didn't get the rain they forecast last night, so H. may manage to mow the lawn this morning.

Nine Wed 29-Jun-16 10:01:37

Absolutely throwing it down here in Lakeland - It has stopped me going to do my
volunteer gardening (I don't look nice with wet hair) But what to do. Housework,ironing etc all up to date. I can't do crafts -( 2 left thumbs) and there is only so much reading one can do - hmm

jenn Wed 29-Jun-16 11:39:11

Grim in Manchester!!
Son and grandson arriving from Poland ,house in desperate need of cleaning and I can't be bothered. Just hope my mojo arrives before they do.