Gransnet forums

Chat

Goood Morning Tuesday

(18 Posts)
12Michael Tue 27-Sep-16 06:33:02

Good Morning Everyone,
Its not quite daylight here in Brackley but grey cloud ,and its dry.
Mick

whitewave Tue 27-Sep-16 06:44:55

Morning Mick

Early bird this morning.
Same here. Dull all day I think. I don't mind as long as there is no wind.
Tackle the rose bed today. After a spot of housework.
Have a good day everyone

cornergran Tue 27-Sep-16 07:12:12

Morning All. Looking gloomy out there sort of Eeyore coloured at the moment. Lunch with friends today so laughs ahead. Hope Tuesday is good to you

kittylester Tue 27-Sep-16 07:17:22

Morning all from North Leicestershire.

Doing stuff at home today! Haven't thought what but I'm sure something will crop up!!

thatbags Tue 27-Sep-16 07:39:18

Solid rain in Argyll. I have some indoor decorating to do.

Happy days, dudes ?☔️?

ninathenana Tue 27-Sep-16 07:51:01

Morning all.
Blue sky in N Kent. H and S have a job to do for my cousin so I have a day of slobbing to myself smile

Pittcity Tue 27-Sep-16 08:00:15

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Condensation is on the outside of the windows. Sky is cloudless.
Italian class this afternoon. Ciao.

annsixty Tue 27-Sep-16 08:19:54

Good morning all.
Very grey in Stockport, central heating tripped in low. I expect summer is well and truly over.

Nana3 Tue 27-Sep-16 08:24:14

Good morning.
Grey sky this morning in West Lancs. I'm at the so much to do don't know where to start stage. I'm still clearing parents house, can't face it really.
Anyway really shouldn't grumble had a great day out in Edinburgh yesterday.
Have a good day everyone.

NfkDumpling Tue 27-Sep-16 08:33:07

Morning All

The greyness is now breaking up here in Norfolk and bits of blue showing. Too cold to eat breakfast in the ex-conservatory. (We still haven't settled on what to call it. Now having a solid roof I suppose it's become a Garden Room, but that seems too posh.)

We had a lovely day out yesterday at Snettisham Park Farm, near Kings Lynn. For anyone with animal loving littlies to entertain I can recommend it. If you're in that neck of the woods of course, and not many people are!

Off to the funeral of a friends mum this afternoon. One of those sad, but relieved at the same time occasions. I hope it doesn't rain.

PRINTMISS Tue 27-Sep-16 08:35:58

Good morning to you all, it is gloomy here too, perhaps it will brighten later on. There is a pile of ironing to do - left it too long I am afraid, so must tackle that later on ......much later on! Enjoy your days.

Greyduster Tue 27-Sep-16 08:50:28

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. I think we are in for a grey day today in South Yorkshire, but it should be dry. I have some food to prepare prior to a friend coming to lunch tommorrow. Second school run of the week this afternoon and then DD is giving us tea, so it will be nice not to have to cook when we get home. Have a good day, folks.

hildajenniJ Tue 27-Sep-16 09:06:31

Good morning everyone.
It's breezy with high grey cloud, I think the sun will break through soon. Tynedale is beginning to look quite Autumnal. I put my heating on for a few hours last night, and it's on this morning so must be much cooler. I've got ironing to do too ?. I don't like ironing!!
Have a good day everyone.

Gagagran Tue 27-Sep-16 09:26:59

Morning all!

Bit grey and cloudy here in SE Hampshire and a little cooler than of late. Lots of flowers still going strong and the leaves are still on the trees. That will change soon!

We had a day yesterday sorting out finances and DH (who is our Finance Chief) showed me how to access all our online accounts etc. We decided we needed to do that after my BiL's massive stroke last week leaving my poor sister unable to access anything. She is trying to get power of attorney sorted asap but is 82 and very stressed with it all. Her DD is trying to help and is very efficient but it has been a nightmare for them. Still is.

Hope the sun shines for you. sunshine

Nelliemoser Tue 27-Sep-16 09:44:36

Good morning all. I am taking it easy this morning. Yesterday I was up early to go and see the little ones. It's about time I got up and dressed though.

millymouge Tue 27-Sep-16 09:59:25

Lovely day here in Essex. Just back from hospital for blood tests. Most unusually the clinic was empty and I was able to walk straight in. Going to give the grass a slight cut and clear some leaves while it is nice.
Enjoy your day everyone

harrigran Tue 27-Sep-16 10:05:58

Good morning, I think autumn has arrived. I expect it to rain very shortly, the window cleaner has just left.

Stansgran Tue 27-Sep-16 10:46:16

Blue sky coming through now in Durham. Central heating made a loud screaming noise last night so the plumber has been booked.