Gransnet forums

Meet ups/where are you?

KENT

(6 Posts)
Sweetpea2 Mon 22-Sep-14 11:58:49

Hello all

I was just have a cuppa brew and just wondered if there is anyone on Gransnet from Kent, that might fancy having a chat by email?

with kind regards, smile x

Lindylooby Mon 22-Sep-14 13:02:10

Hi Sweetpea2, I am in Kent, a few pf us Kent gns meet up occasionally at Bluewater for a coffee, no date for next one as yet, but pm me and we can exchange emails 'chatting' . Hope to hear from you soon, put your email address on pm as I don't come on gn everyday.

sweetpea Fri 26-Sep-14 23:09:37

Fancy, another sweetpea! Hi Lindy, hope you had a good holiday? Nice to meet you at our last meet up at Bluewater. Be nice to 'chat' with you sweetpea and to arrange another meet up Lindy?

Sweetpea

Lindylooby Sat 27-Sep-14 17:02:28

Oh my, confusing! Hello sweetpea and sweetpea2. Hope you had a good Summer sweetpea? Busy getting dgs settled I school, will speak to nanapug and arrange a meet, I can do weekdays for 11's as I have school day free.

Nendels Thu 06-Nov-14 18:41:02

hi. I am also from Kent - but not near Bluewater. Would like to hear from others and perhaps have a Canterbury meet.

tenacre3 Wed 17-Dec-14 08:02:47

Hi all, I have not been on gransnet for quite a while, I have been very busy with family, remember me Lindylooby, you were going to get in touch with me. Still waiting.