Gransnet forums

AIBU

Brighton mum looking to adopt a gran

(5 Posts)
Muddy2shoes Sun 30-Dec-18 01:09:12

Hi there I’m new to the site and was wondering whether you had any joy setting up the surrogate gran agency? We have two children, both my parents and mother in-law have passed away. I’d love the opportunity to get involved with something like your setting up.

LullyDully Wed 09-Sep-15 20:13:12

Good luck finding a Granny. I am too far away .

Smileless2012 Tue 18-Aug-15 20:16:14

What a lovely idea. If I lived in Brighton I'd jump at the chance. I hope you find someone and all 3 of you will have a wonderful and fun filled relationship.

grandfriend Mon 17-Aug-15 16:11:50

Hope you find someone? I am currently trying to start surrogate grandparenting in Worcestershire and have come quite along way.

Brightonmumtoatoddler Fri 03-Jul-15 21:23:11

Hello,
I'm brand new to this and probably on the wrong page so I might post this in other places as well.
Anyhoo I'm a single mum living in brighton with my two year old daughter. This was all by choice and I work part time as a nurse. My mum has had a bit of a breakdown and isn't able to see my daughter as much as she would like and I think my daughter is missing out on hanging out with a 'fun gran'. I also can't stand to think of someone out there missing out on hanging out with children if they can't be grandmas.
Anyway my daughter is a lovely little girl, really well behaved and fun. Let me know if you live near or in brighton and would like to meet up.
Lots of love xxx