Gransnet forums

AIBU

Going topless in the street

(82 Posts)
MrsNutella Mon 16-May-16 13:10:10

Yesterday was a lovely day so we went for a stroll locally. While we were walking we were passed by a jogger, a man, probably 40s or 50s. He was wearing trainers and full length jogging bottoms - and nothing else. AIBU to think that this is wrong? He was running/jogging down a main road in a residential area and it wasn't that hot. What's wrong with a vest or running top or t shirt? On a beach, no issue of course, but this was the high street and it was hardly sweltering. It just looked odd and not right

GandTea Thu 19-May-16 22:44:13

Grummpa, I suspect we are off women with hairy backs as well.

POGS Fri 20-May-16 10:44:28

Marmark Tuesday 21.35. grin

I don't particularly have a problem with anybody going topless (not in shops though) but there are times when you see someone that makes you think 'Ye Gods mate I wouldn't put on that show'.

Lisalou Mon 23-May-16 21:41:15

Aw, it was about a half naked man - here i was envisioning a lady with boobs flapping wildly -- admittedly, there was no scythe in my vision! grin

matt2matt2002 Tue 31-May-16 20:37:59

I shot an elephant in my pyjamas once.
What it was doing there , I don't know.
Maybe I should have shot it twice.
Sorry, for some reason this post made me think of that joke.
Strange attire etc.

Marmark1 Wed 01-Jun-16 09:09:09

POGS,we've had lovely weather down here,so there's an awful lot of flesh being shown,(and I do mean AWFUL)

Alea Wed 01-Jun-16 10:30:07

Well you wouldn't be doing it here today! Danger of bits (I typed that *very carefully*) being frozen off!