Gransnet forums

AIBU

That us GN's have missed out again!

(155 Posts)
MissAdventure Thu 21-Sep-17 09:52:00

I was just saying to my daughter yesterday, something along the lines of "I'm in the wrong job! I could do that!"

gillybob Thu 21-Sep-17 09:50:25

I totally agree with you Kateykrunch !

all these celebrities toshing about, here there and everywhere,when they could afford to go anytime they like makes my blood boil.

Now a GN road trip would make for the best television. All sorts of personalities from all walks of life, I think the viewing figures would go through the roof !

NonnaW Thu 21-Sep-17 09:45:38

There might be too many of us wanting to go!

lemongrove Thu 21-Sep-17 09:37:28

There might be a few arguments though Kateykrunch?

Kateykrunch Thu 21-Sep-17 09:35:10

Well, they are doing another 'Celebrities type tv programme' where they go off to Italy. Now, I dont begrudge the current mob doing the Celebrities in Camper Vans, but, I am annoyed us lot have missed out again on a trip to Italy. Why were we not asked to go, we would be an interesting bunch and oh so entertaining. I get fed up when some of the 'Stars' say, ooooo, I've always wanted to go there, didn't they ever make enough money to pay for a trip themselves? I do suppose, once we GN's have done our first trip, we will be the 'Celeb's', so I had better watch what I say. (I wouldn't even mind a spell in the 'Big Brother GN House').