Gransnet forums

AIBU

To think the price is extortionate

(53 Posts)
BlueBelle Thu 15-Feb-18 19:15:42

I have an Epsom printer it’s a nice printer and cost me about £40 so far so good however the price of the inks has been increasing Today my blue one ran out, I only wanted to print a document in black but it won’t print without a full complement of inks So I went to the shops to buy some new ones You can’t buy the colours separately only in a pack of four although you can buy the black one separately
The first shop I went to where I usually buy had none so it was Ryman or WHS, I called in WHS which was nearest Hold your breathe folks £92 I then went to Ryman’s and they were £70 I really really object to paying so much for ink
I have tried compatibles but they just didn’t work and it’s more money wasted
How do you all ge5 on

BlueBelle Mon 19-Feb-18 22:51:44

Mrsmop there is no catch at all my granddaughter put me onto it and I used it through last year and just got my jabnuary ones last week I don’t use it every month as I don’t have enough pics to print If you go into the App Store and put in FreePrints then install it and the rest is self explanatory The postage is about 3.99 and they take about a week to arrive but I ve been VERY happy and put a few friends onto it

alchemilla Tue 20-Feb-18 12:24:00

Have you tried contacting Epson's customer department? Do you use the "only print black and white" option?