Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

How can I join 2 single buggies?

(9 Posts)
Silversands Wed 19-Feb-14 17:59:22

Thank you to all that replied. I`ve just tried the Princelionheart.com and as you say, they have them there, very similar to the original McLaren clips, so thank you for that. Oh don`t worry Aka not at all dangerous I used my original set for years with my two boisterous little boys with no mishaps. I think McLaren just want parents/grandparents to purchase the twin buggy instead of just having to buy one additional buggy plus clips when twins come along.

ninathenana Wed 19-Feb-14 17:46:32

www.princelionheart.com I'm leaving now, I promise!

ninathenana Wed 19-Feb-14 17:45:00

I'm on a mission here grin (bored)
www.princelionheart.com

ninathenana Wed 19-Feb-14 17:40:25

They can be found with a quick google including e-bay

ninathenana Wed 19-Feb-14 17:29:22

Does sound risky.
But if you want to do it, what about two or three leather straps that buckle up tight to the frames. If you can find them. Or have them made.

Greenfinch Wed 19-Feb-14 16:47:59

I think that may be why McLaren have withdrawn them.

Aka Wed 19-Feb-14 16:44:05

Sounds potentially dangerous.

Agus Wed 19-Feb-14 16:43:18

Have you tried looking on line at various sites ?

Silversands Wed 19-Feb-14 16:31:30

Hi
Years ago I had two single McLaren buggies and bought a clip that joined them together. Now I have twin grandchildren I wanted to join an existing buggy I have with a new one I shall buy to save me the expense of buying twin buggy, however McLaren say they no longer make the clips. Can anyone come up with an idea for something I can use that can easily come off and on so that I have the option of a single or double buggy?