HAPPY MOTHER DAYS

(13 Posts)
TAB12 Sat 29-Mar-14 18:10:47

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MOTHERS THAT HAVE

Made Sacrifices
Stayed awake all night
Cried at the gate on the first day of school
Worried yourself sick
Stayed awake til you heard your son's/daughter's key in the door at 4am in the morning.
Tried to be nice to boyfriends/girlfriends even though you disliked them
etc etc etc

Us Mums deserve a big kiss followed by a big box of Chocolates

Happy Mothers Day x x

Nonu Sat 29-Mar-14 18:28:00

Er , Okay , thanks !

Marelli Sat 29-Mar-14 19:16:27

I think everything on your list comes with the job, TAB - and we've lived to tell the tale! smile

glassortwo Sat 29-Mar-14 19:20:21

Thanks tab to you too. smile

DebnCreme Sat 29-Mar-14 19:24:21

Thanks TAB sending similar to you although I hope they are virtual choccies because I had quite a large lunch flowers

Ashmore32 Sun 30-Mar-14 04:51:50

On my 23rd Mothers Day which coincides with my youngest's 18th I wish all Mothers a Pleasant Restful and Peaceful Mothers Day.

I will struggle with my own wish as today I thought I had requested the day off....will have to miss my joint celebratory lunch and work my 13 hour shift. Will abuse my authority and waive visiting times accordingly....

I had hoped my 2nd as a Grandmother would have been better than my first. Sadly this is not to be. For all Mothers and Grand mothers missing loved ones with only Happy memories for comfort today, a big Hug.

NanKate Sun 30-Mar-14 07:46:24

Hello Tab12 just see that you have posted a similar thread to mine - great minds think alike. Mine is on Chat Forum.

I think your list of Mum's jobs is spot on.

dollie Sun 30-Mar-14 08:15:40

Well said ashmore i second that..

ninathenana Sun 30-Mar-14 08:53:02

Happy Mothers Day

It's a bit of a sad one for me as it's the first one without my own mum.
However, I'm also very happy that my DS who has only been in full time work for 3mths has thoroughly spoilt his mum. Instead of just a card I have roses,choccies and wine. It's not what he's spent that makes me happy it's that he is now working and earning bless him.

ginny Sun 30-Mar-14 09:10:03

I'm looking forward to being taken to lunch by my three DDs. Just wish my Mum was here to join us.

Tab12 your job description does not go nearly far enough and doesn't cover any of the joys our children bring. (I realise it is a little tongue in cheek).

Happy Mothers Day to all, especially those who are missing their own Mum and or their children.

Pittcity Sun 30-Mar-14 09:30:57

How come Mothering Sunday is the shortest day of the year?

Hunt Sun 30-Mar-14 10:01:51

Had lovely Mothering Sunday celebration yesterday. Niece and nephew bought their Mum an iPad. They bought one for me as well because they know my sister and I do so many things together. How lovely!

JoyBloggs Sun 30-Mar-14 11:08:32

Nina My first Mothering Sunday without my lovely Mum, too... but thankfully lots of happy memories. flowers