Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

sleep bras

(5 Posts)
janerowena Thu 02-Jul-15 12:00:41

I too am rather well=endowed, and it can be pretty painful sometimes as I well know, to try to sleep braless. I simply buy twice as many bras as most people, and sleep in them. As long as your bra is comfortable to start with, you don't notice them.

Coolgran65 Thu 02-Jul-15 11:00:59

There are lots on line, including maternity ones. However often, in reality, the sizing appears to have been created in Fairyland. I'd like to try on and could start in Mothercare.

Could it be asking too much to wish for one that is pretty and feminine. It's not going to look great under a strappy nightie ;)

vampirequeen Thu 02-Jul-15 08:36:57

Mothercare do sleep bras to give pregnant and nursing mothers a bit of support.

sherish Thu 02-Jul-15 07:32:28

I would also welcome a recommendation as I am a 40DD and as well as wanting a sleep bra I have to go for 6 monthly scans where I can't wear any metal fastenings. A substantial pull on bra would be ideal. I've tried several but they weren't obviously to give support.

Coolgran65 Thu 02-Jul-15 03:09:49

I am statuesque when it comes to the boob department and wear a 36gg bra. Everyday bras are well structured to say the least.

More and more I'm feeling the need to wear something with a little support in bed. And for when I've got into nightie etc but not quite ready to go to bed.

Any I have previously tried on would never fit or support. Think £5 in supermarkets when grocery shopping.

Does anyone on GN wear a pull on sleep bra and are there any recommendations regarding one to fit the aforementioned amazing boobage.....
And still retain some semblance of femininity.