Grandkids

Lolaone1 Mon 12-Sep-16 23:46:36

Hi i looked after 4 of my granchirldren for 11 months on my own no help on my own social services took them from me said i breached allowed mom to see them they all in foster care at moment i see them all once a week we in court soon am heartbroken social services want them adopted

Lolaone1 Mon 12-Sep-16 23:48:43

Any info what to do plz

BlueBelle Tue 13-Sep-16 05:02:55

What a dreadful situation for you but I really don't think anyone can give much help to you on so little information..... start at the beginning, why were you put in sole care of four grandkids and why wasn't their mum allowed to see them they seem the two most important questions to start it off with What ages are the kids what age and health are you? Where is their dad in all of this ? It all sounds very complex I don't think Social workers consider adoption if there are family members willing to take the children on together as obviously that is the best possible answer

ninathenana Tue 13-Sep-16 06:39:15

Sad situation but as BlueBelle says you need to tell us some back story.
Unfortunately I don't really think anyone here can give you information. Maybe speak to CAB Good luck.