Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Alphard Camper conversion

(7 Posts)
Glenfinnan Tue 14-Aug-18 10:35:27

Thank you Petra. We have had 5 motorhomes over the past 20 years but husband now just wants a 'day vehicle' we are on the Alphard Owners forum but mostly just technical stuff. Thanks for your reply

petra Mon 13-Aug-18 12:40:57

Glenfinnan
To get a better feed back on these models join a motohome forum.
We have had several over the years ( now have a Hymer) but haven't come across one of these.

Glenfinnan Mon 13-Aug-18 12:17:14

Thank you all for your replies. We hadn’t heard of it either until we saw one for sale. Just wanted to tap into Grandnetters experiences before we took it further! xx

Jane10 Mon 13-Aug-18 09:40:10

Could you just rent one for a short break and see how you get on? Could save you making a very expensive mistake.

ninathenana Mon 13-Aug-18 08:27:09

I suspected this was a form camper van and a quick Gogle confirmed it. I'll admit I'd never heard of the make. It's the same principle as a Dormobile for others who are in the dark ☺
I have always fancied such a vehicle. Happy camping if you do decied to buy.

Bluegal Sun 12-Aug-18 20:29:11

Hi Glenfinnan....am just replying because I don't want you to feel neglected. Sorry...I have absolutely no idea what an Alphard camper conversion is! I am guessing by the lack of responses that nobody else does either? Maybe you could enquire on a different site? Enjoy ....anyway...whatever it is

Glenfinnan Sat 11-Aug-18 14:47:33

Hello Grandnetters we are thinking of buying an Alphard camper conversion. Does anyone have one and what has your experience been? Thank you