(7 Posts)
MissAdventure Sun 16-Dec-18 09:00:34

Ah, thank you!
Hope its a lovely one for you too. flowers

Gr8dame Sun 16-Dec-18 08:52:36

Bless you MissAdventure I will give them a try. Happy Christmas x

MissAdventure Sun 16-Dec-18 08:10:41

Hi,
I've just been looking on eBay for you and found these which can be delivered by Christmas, and there are others.
Don't know if they'll be any good, but it sounds like you've enough to contend with..
rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F172422670976

Gr8dame Sun 16-Dec-18 07:41:09

I tried contacting the website but didn’t get a reply so rang their contact number which was difficult as the person who answered had a heavy foreign accent and I have an ear infection at present!! I am disabled after having pancreatic surgery and am trying to care for my husband who is normally my carer but has had an accident and broken both arms. Just wondered if anyone could send me quick contact details for new knobs so that my pans don’t look tatty on the table.when my family come home for Christmas.

Gr8dame Sat 15-Dec-18 16:25:12

Thanks for your reply. Yes they are fixed that way but the ones I sent for had a different diameter screw. I will have to investigate further.

SpringyChicken Sat 15-Dec-18 13:57:05

Are they fixed to the lid with a single screw? If so, there are plenty available online. AMC have a website with telephone numbers and a contact form provided.

Gr8dame Sat 15-Dec-18 13:28:11

Does anyone know of an alternative knob for AMC stainless steel cookware please? The Company used to be based in Birmingham UK but I think they must have closed or moved now. They came with a lifetime guarantee but the handles are Bakelite and break extremely easily. At one time you could get replacements free of charge but they are now asking for card details to pay for a £30 handling fee.
Has anyone ever found a screw on replacement anywhere on the high street please?