Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

M & S Premium Club reward

(5 Posts)
Jane43 Sat 02-May-20 18:25:00

Thank you very much for your helpful replies. It’s always good to know you’re not the only one having problems.

SueDonim Sat 02-May-20 13:43:33

I did this the other day. At first it wouldn’t accept any vouchers, not even the in-date ones. I then discovered I was putting the code number into the wrong box, it should have gone into the lower of the two that come up. blush After I changed boxes, it worked perfectly.

Brunette10 Sat 02-May-20 10:27:06

I know this doesn't exactly answer your question but it may help.

To ensure you don’t miss out on spending your vouchers, all Premium Club and Premium Current Account vouchers with an expiry date between March and August 2020 have been extended until 31 March 2021. This includes hot drink vouchers, birthday gift, and your £10 M&S vouchers to spend on clothing, beauty, lingerie and home.
**We are in the process of communicating with customers to share the full details of these changes. You can continue to redeem your vouchers online at marksandspencer.com (where applicable).

Brunette10 Sat 02-May-20 10:22:55

Hi, I too had the same trouble yesterday. I was trying to use one that expired in July of this year and it wouldn't accept it, however I tried another that is due to expire in October and it went through. I did get an email explaining they were extending the spend time on vouchers but have no idea why the one due to expire soon wouldn't go through. Will try to look for email I got, if I find it I shall report back. Hope this helps a little.

Jane43 Sat 02-May-20 10:10:30

I hope I’m posting this in the correct place. A while ago I had two £10 Premium Club Rewards. I spent one in store and the second is due to expire on May 3rd. I was saving it to spend just before we went on holiday on May 6th but this holiday has now been cancelled. It says on the Reward voucher that it can be spent online on clothing, beauty, home and lingerie so I went online and picked out a pair of trousers. No matter how I try the system will not accept my Reward code. I have tried to call them but they aren’t accepting queries about clothing so it looks as if I will have to forfeit the Reward. The trousers are not in a sale or on special offer which sometimes excludes use of the Reward vouchers. I was just wondering if anybody else has had a similar experience or advice? I know in the scheme of things it’s trivial but it seems a shame to forego the Reward when I could have used it in store when I first received it.