Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Bra tanks by rosyposyshop.

(5 Posts)
Elrel Sat 03-Oct-26 19:13:38

Reluctant to buy without trying on but finding it difficult to find the product in a shop I ordered from Facebook. Huge mistake. The garment did everything the ad claimed it would not.
Now I have two problems. I want to get a refund from this unscrupulous business. I also want to find a bra tank in a real shop which I can actually try on.
Can anyone advise please??

Tenko Sat 03-Oct-26 19:46:12

I’ve just checked this company on trust pilot and found nothing . So I’d push for a refund . I’m not sure what your looking for but I’ve found some good sports bra tops from sweaty betty

V3ra Sat 03-Oct-26 21:25:55

amzn.eu/d/0dNBIohd

Elrel there's a Rosyday tank top with bra on Amazon, is that the sort you'd seen on Facebook?
Free returns if it doesn't suit.
Several other makes available as well.

I started ordering Dad's clothes from Amazon when taking him out to the shops became impossible. I could order a choice of sizes and styles and return what he didn't want.
I've been very impressed with the quality and I've had several items myself.

merlotgran Sat 03-Oct-26 21:28:12

I bought mine from Amazon. It was a perfect fit but returning is very easy should you need to.

petra Sat 03-Oct-26 21:37:26

Elrel
Put it down to experience.
To return this item you will go down the Chinese rabbit hole.
Never buy goods where the head of the model has been cut off.
They are using photos from a legit company.