Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Last night I became a widow

(99 Posts)
M0nica Thu 01-Oct-26 08:44:24

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

kittylester Thu 01-Oct-26 09:08:31

So sorry to hear this Monica, sending love and support.

fancythat Thu 01-Oct-26 09:11:20

Oh gosh ^M0nica.
So sorry. Sincere condolences.

Nell82 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:12:05

I am so sorry, Monica

Vito Thu 01-Oct-26 09:12:30

My sincere condolences Monica πŸ’

Primrose53 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:15:43

Sending love and kind thoughts Monica. X

merlotgran Thu 01-Oct-26 09:15:50

I’m so sorry, M0nica.

ixion Thu 01-Oct-26 09:17:34

Such sad news, Monica..
Thinking of you and your family at this difficult timeπŸ₯€

OldFrill Thu 01-Oct-26 09:17:58

Sincere condolences Monica.

Patsy70 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:19:21

So sad to hear this Monica. πŸ’

Esmay Thu 01-Oct-26 09:19:43

I'm so sorry to read of your sad news .
Sending you my sincere condolences.
I also hope that your husband rests in peace

ReturningFromExile Thu 01-Oct-26 09:21:28

Deepest condolences, Monica, on your sad loss flowers.

Oopsadaisy1 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:22:13

Oh Monica, I am so sorry to hear this

Sending condolences to you and your family

Fallingstar Thu 01-Oct-26 09:22:33

So very sorry.
Thinking of you and yours.
πŸ’πŸ’πŸ™πŸΎ

EVEOHA2602 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:23:33

πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

Elless Thu 01-Oct-26 09:23:50

How sad, sorry to hear this πŸ’

Lovemylife Thu 01-Oct-26 09:24:12

So sorry to read this. Sending you hugs x

dragonfly46 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:25:30

So sorry to hear this Monica sending gently hugs and sincere condolences.

Usedtobeblonde Thu 01-Oct-26 09:28:15

Sincerest condolences M0nica
May the happy years and your family sustain you.

Chocolatelovinggran Thu 01-Oct-26 09:31:49

So sorry to hear this, Monica. Normal service may never be quite the same for you, I suspect.
My condolences to you and yours.

Woollywoman Thu 01-Oct-26 09:32:00

So sorry to hear this, MOnica.

fancyflowers Thu 01-Oct-26 09:39:06

I am so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. xx

Septimia Thu 01-Oct-26 09:42:01

My condolences, too, Monica. Thinking of you.

PamelaJ1 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:42:06

So sorry to read this very sad news.xxx

Dollygloss Thu 01-Oct-26 09:43:35

sincere condolences Monica.

Cressy Thu 01-Oct-26 09:45:54

So sorry Monica. May your memories support you and your family. X