Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Last night I became a widow

(112 Posts)
M0nica Thu 01-Oct-26 08:44:24

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

ReturningFromExile Thu 01-Oct-26 09:21:28

Deepest condolences, Monica, on your sad loss flowers.

Esmay Thu 01-Oct-26 09:19:43

I'm so sorry to read of your sad news .
Sending you my sincere condolences.
I also hope that your husband rests in peace

Patsy70 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:19:21

So sad to hear this Monica. 💐

OldFrill Thu 01-Oct-26 09:17:58

Sincere condolences Monica.

ixion Thu 01-Oct-26 09:17:34

Such sad news, Monica..
Thinking of you and your family at this difficult time🥀

merlotgran Thu 01-Oct-26 09:15:50

I’m so sorry, M0nica.

Primrose53 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:15:43

Sending love and kind thoughts Monica. X

Vito Thu 01-Oct-26 09:12:30

My sincere condolences Monica 💐

Nell82 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:12:05

I am so sorry, Monica

fancythat Thu 01-Oct-26 09:11:20

Oh gosh ^M0nica.
So sorry. Sincere condolences.

kittylester Thu 01-Oct-26 09:08:31

So sorry to hear this Monica, sending love and support.

Bellasnana Thu 01-Oct-26 09:06:00

So sad for you.😞 Heartfelt condolences on your loss. May your DH rest in peace.

imaround Thu 01-Oct-26 09:04:57

I am so sorry for your loss.

Basgetti Thu 01-Oct-26 09:02:36

Oh Monica, thinking of you X

granny'sbuttons Thu 01-Oct-26 09:02:24

Sincere condolences Monica.

Grandmabatty Thu 01-Oct-26 09:02:15

So sorry to hear this Monica. My condolences to you and your family

Greyduster Thu 01-Oct-26 09:01:35

Oh, Monica - I am so sorry. I’ll be thinking of you.

grumppa Thu 01-Oct-26 09:01:35

So sorry, MOnica. Please accept my condolences.

TerriBull Thu 01-Oct-26 09:01:12

I'm so, so sorry Monica, another marriage that sounded, like others described on GN who have lost their much loved partner, a good long lasting and successful relationship. Sending condolences to you and your familyflowers

wendyann23 Thu 01-Oct-26 09:00:51

So sorry to hear your sad news. My condolences to you and all your family at this difficult time.

Georgesgran Thu 01-Oct-26 09:00:38

Please accept my sincere condolences M0nica. 💐

rafichagran Thu 01-Oct-26 09:00:35

Condolences to you and your family. flowers

sweetpea Thu 01-Oct-26 09:00:06

Thinking of you. Stay strong.

Whitewavemark2 Thu 01-Oct-26 08:59:59

My sincere condolences

foxie48 Thu 01-Oct-26 08:59:08

I'm so sorry to hear your sad news. Sending a hug.