Gransnet forums

Books/book club

The Kids only Cookbook

(3 Posts)
pamelaJEAN Wed 14-Aug-13 08:13:25

What a great surprise, the post man delivered the Kids only Cookbook yesterday, Thank you Gransnet,. two of my grandaughters are coming to stay with me for a week, next week, I help my daughter out throughout the long summer holidays having the girls come to stay. They love cooking, and I think this is one of the best kids cookbooks I have seen. It has so many of their favourite meals, and rates each recipe by difficulty , easy to challenging. Cant wait to start cooking with them.

audnay Fri 16-Aug-13 13:13:49

What a fantastic super book Gransnet! I think its great and like the rates of difficulty. I think in stead of giving it to one of the grandchildren, I will keep it here, and as the different broods come at different times, they can all use it. I know they will be thrilled with it as much as I am. I have one that loves to make cakes another to do suppers, it will last for years and you'll never need another cook book.smile

Thank You
Grandsnet

CariGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 21-Aug-13 16:37:14

We are delighted to hear you like the book. Anyone else who has received a copy - do let us know what you think