Gransnet forums

Books/book club

tiger days

(6 Posts)
littlefiona Sun 29-Jan-17 11:03:05

thank you so much for sending this delightful book,tiger days ,the midnight foxes by Sarah Lean.my 7 year old grandchild was enthralled and could not put this book down.she read it on her own and loved the storyline.i also have read it and i can recommend it,i will be looking out now for others in the series.

sallyc06 Thu 02-Feb-17 13:13:51

My granddaughter Skye aged 8 loved this book, the print was easy to read as well. A delightful story, well worth a read!

gillybob Thu 02-Feb-17 13:21:39

Both of my granddaughters loved this book. Gracie (9) had already read the first book (The secret cat) and thoroughly enjoyed it, so she couldn't wait to get into this one. I think there is another one about horses? Must check.

I love the "play" on the name and didn't realise that the girl's name is Tiger Days. Silly me thought it was a story about days spent with tigers. I was quickly corrected though. smile

joannapiano Thu 02-Feb-17 14:44:14

Our grand-daughter aged 8, said yesterday, that she had almost finished the book, and that it was "Very good". She is going to look out for the other titles in the series.
I will pass the book on to her 7 year old cousin.

Samie Tue 07-Feb-17 20:12:40

Thank you so much for letting me win this lovely book - grandsons and I have read it and we all find it delightful. Thankyou again

Annie29 Sun 19-Feb-17 10:10:21

I read this to my Grandson aged 6 while staying with them. It was a hit with him. Thank you