Gransnet forums

Books/book club

Molly Mischief

(9 Posts)
jane1956 Mon 11-Sep-17 09:53:36

received today, think grandson Ryan will enjoy this as it is about Molly wanting a big pet, Ryan would like a pet, not sure his mum will agree though. Maybe this book will make her think about a small pet

blubber Mon 11-Sep-17 11:12:08

Received today. I'm sure my grandson and great granddaughter will love Molly Mischief My Perfect Pet and learn about different animals. Perhaps I am pedantic but I would have preferred to see "my brother and I" rather than "me and my brother" but I had an old fashioned grammar school education.

gillyknits Mon 11-Sep-17 16:26:28

Thank you for this lovely book. I think it will be just right for my grandson. He loves silly things and the thought of taking an elephant home will really tickle him. As for the toilet training page, I can hear him laughing already.
Lovely illustrations to a fairly simple story will make this excellent bed time reading.
My grandson would love a pet but he's not allowed even a hamster.

mbody Wed 13-Sep-17 14:35:42

Have received this lovely book which will be loved by my grandson. Thank you

LauraGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 13-Sep-17 17:04:05

Hope your GC enjoy the read all! smile

Auntieflo Thu 14-Sep-17 09:44:10

Thank you GN for my lovely copy of the Molly Mischief book, received a few days ago. I did post a thanks on the "Won anything" thread, and hadn't realised that this one was going as well, so double thanks.

Miriam Thu 14-Sep-17 16:45:09

Received the lovely book thanks and read it, I can't wait to share it with my grand daughter when we see her next.

Lclaytonuk555 Fri 15-Sep-17 14:55:17

Thank you Gransnet for the copy of the Molly Mischief book. I hadn't realised that Adam Hargreaves was the son of Roger but you can see the similarity in the illustrations. I am sure the story will go down well with my granddaughters - though think the gas masks will need explaining what they were for.

NannyDa Wed 20-Sep-17 21:30:35

Molly Mischief was well received by 3 yr old grandson – He loves shouting out MOLLY as in the book. Lovely illustrations and quite a lot of story for the price (£6.99). As a bonus I discovered Adam Hargreaves is also a very good landscape artist.