Gransnet forums

Books/book club

BOSH! Vegan cookbook

(3 Posts)
grandmaz Wed 01-Aug-18 11:25:18

Well! I was lucky enough to be the winner of a wonderful Kenwood Classic food processor and the BOSH! Vegan cookbook, last month smile Thank you again Gransnet, it was a fabulous surprise!

I am thrilled with the Kenwood...a truly magical bit of kit and for someone who doesn't really make that much effort in the kitchen, it's a godsend...

The BOSH cookbook was, quite simply, a revelation! I am not vegan, nor vegetarian, however the recipes in this book are so delicious (I'm on my fifth, now...!) that whatever sort of eater you are, you'll find loads to enjoy...and they are EASY...no faffing about with loads of strange ingredients. The hummus recipes are to die for and I can't wait to try out more of the main meal recipes. So, please don't dismiss this book as only for vegans - it would be an asset to anyone's kitchen bookshelf and I shall return it a lot for delicious, quick healthy food that is plant based without been 'faddy'. I've lent the book to my daughter for a week and she's getting a copy for her birthday! Wonderful book - thanks Gransnet for opening my eyes to all these tasty, healthy possibilities!

gillybob Wed 01-Aug-18 11:27:46

Huge congratulations to you grandmaz . very well done.

Thank you for sharing. I will look up the cookbook too its sounds brilliant.

bigcol1 Thu 08-Nov-18 10:49:23

Have I missed something? is this still available ? I am not vegan either but I am veggie. I don't think I could go vegan full time, but I do find a lot of their recipes palatable. xxxx