Gransnet forums

Books/book club

Maggie Hartley on Kindle for 99p To-Day Sunday

(5 Posts)
annep1 Mon 28-Jan-19 08:18:15

I read this on the Amazon site. Maybe its different joining there.

annep1 Mon 28-Jan-19 08:15:43

According to the terms and conditions if you cancel, all books you have bought are removed Floradora. Have I got that wrong?

seranrakan1995 Sat 26-Jan-19 19:47:35

If you enjoy reading fostercare books Amazon have a good few Maggie Hartley books for 99p . This offer might be gone by Monday Having been a fostercarer myself I enjoy these books .
If you have a kindle fire go to the Amazon offers at the top of the page on the fire and you can sign up for three months kindle unlimited for less than three pounds. Just take it out and go in the next day to subscriptions and cancel so you do not pay any more. You still get the three months . No Maggie Hartley books there but some Lizzie Scott ones in biographies. I would not read any of the really bad stories of abuse but these are uplifting .

seranrakan1995 Sat 26-Jan-19 18:12:59

If you enjoy reading fostercare books Amazon have a good few Maggie Hartley books for 99p . This offer might be gone by Monday Having been a fostercarer myself I enjoy these books .
of course i do
thanks for that

Floradora9 Sun 18-Nov-18 10:00:39

Also
If you have a kindle fire go to the Amazon offers at the top of the page on the fire and you can sign up for three months kindle unlimited for less than three pounds. Just take it out and go in the next day to subscriptions and cancel so you do not pay any more. You still get the three months . No Maggie Hartley books there but some Lizzie Scott ones in biographies. I would not read any of the really bad stories of abuse but these are uplifting .