Gransnet forums

Books/book club

Which Author Book is Good

(7 Posts)
rohanjoshi0894 Fri 12-Jun-20 14:08:59

Bathsheba

I think you've chosen the wrong forum group to ask this question. There will no doubt be some members here who are very familiar with SQL, but I'd have thought you'd get a much better response from an IT forum group.

Here you can find more and better books (https://hackr.io/blog/best-sql-books).

Poppyred Wed 10-Jun-20 12:10:38

???

Charleygirl5 Wed 10-Jun-20 12:03:46

I did not have the first clue what it meant so thanks for that janea. I think she may have to look further afield for an answer.

Bathsheba Wed 10-Jun-20 11:58:19

Indeed you do janea, and not something remotely worth learning at this stage in my life grin

janeainsworth Wed 10-Jun-20 09:26:34

I had to consult Wikipedia on this.
SQL (/ˌɛsˌkjuːˈɛl/ (About this soundlisten) S-Q-L,[4] /ˈsiːkwəl/ "sequel"; Structured Query Language)[5][6][7] is a domain-specific language used in programming and designed for managing data held in a relational database management system (RDBMS), or for stream processing in a relational data stream management system (RDSMS

You learn something new every day, don’t you?
grin

Bathsheba Wed 10-Jun-20 09:18:15

I think you've chosen the wrong forum group to ask this question. There will no doubt be some members here who are very familiar with SQL, but I'd have thought you'd get a much better response from an IT forum group.

aartiyadav Wed 10-Jun-20 09:07:34

Hello All, I am new in this community and I am looking to SQL online book. I have checked on amazon but there are lots of different authors book. I am confused to choose right one. Can anyone tell me the best SQL author book name for beginner's point?