Gransnet forums

Chat

OI !!!!

(61 Posts)
jangly Mon 25-Jul-11 10:25:33

hellow. smile

When I make my camomile tea do you think I should squeeze the tea bag to get maximum goodness (well, sleep)? It looks very wishy washy when I make it totally as per the instructions on the packet.
Could I use 2 teabags?

You can't overdose on camomile - can you ? shock

jogginggirl Wed 27-Jul-11 05:14:33

Looks like you stayed up late to do it as well grannyactivist!

helshea Wed 27-Jul-11 06:26:03

Jangly .. are you a prison warden?

helshea Wed 27-Jul-11 06:27:00

as for the tea.. I always leave my tea bags in, and use two. grin

Annobel Wed 27-Jul-11 06:41:24

jangly, I haven't posted a photo either. And it's no use anyone nagging me! As for tea - before bed-time, I like Dr Stuart's Tranquillity Tea which is largely made of lime flowers, I think. Can't stand camomile tea which seems like dishwater to me. For reasons of both economy and quality, I use leaf tea for 'real' tea, in a Chatsford pot which has a filter so that I don't have the hassle of using a strainer. The leaves go in the compost bin.

veryordinaryjangly Wed 27-Jul-11 11:58:07

helshea - at last someone with a bit of nous about her! You've guessed it girl!

Did the bunch of keys give it away?

jangly Wed 27-Jul-11 12:05:03

(whisper) b a g g y

Look they've done this to the thread title. That's better innit?

Baggy Wed 27-Jul-11 18:58:01

Yes, thanks a bunch. That seems appropriate.

pompa Wed 27-Jul-11 19:58:04

Now, what thread can I start that features BAGGY ??? grin

Baggy Wed 27-Jul-11 20:51:07

Cheeky blighter mode again I see, pompa!

pompa Wed 27-Jul-11 21:02:31

He He, my depression is on the wane atm, so my cheeky side in in the ascendancy. Wedding is done, my job list is empty (until Mrs. P notices), problems with developers seem to be getting resolved. Grandson probably has chicken pox - this is good, because he needs to get it over with before school, and it means we have to go to look after him. So all in all I'm looking for some mischief. grin