Gransnet forums

Chat

Life and loves of an underthecovers agent

(81 Posts)
Smoluski Sat 20-Oct-12 12:49:02

thanks to anno the brain has been titillated into creating nellie smoluski a lady who has straddled many continents and some incontinents also,she is a woman of the world...may I present smoluski.....

soop Mon 22-Oct-12 15:12:51

Isn't it just, glamma grin

glammanana Mon 22-Oct-12 14:26:35

I've just enjoyed the best half hour I have had for a long time reading this thread and all the shenanagins you lot have been up to over the week-end.Thank goodness she is back with a bang,and that is a loud bang not a gang bang.grin fabulous.

whenim64 Sun 21-Oct-12 22:35:38

Oi! nellie what are you doing skiving in Lil's Bar, when you were mid-story over here? You were about to disclose top secret information to prove you are involved in espionage.....or not!

Psssst..Smoluski - it's me, agent passwordusername! You ain't seen me, right! I'm doing a double, treble, quadruple bluff to throw 'them' off the scent. I have your package. Have you got the youknowwhat?? grin

Nelliemoser Sun 21-Oct-12 22:21:59

This is way better than the Telly!

Ana Sun 21-Oct-12 20:05:47

grin

Smoluski Sun 21-Oct-12 20:04:22

Yes am back now.....in response to when yes he did but I didn't mention it because it was a secret ....

Ana Sun 21-Oct-12 20:02:09

I didn't suggest it! I offered it as an explanation as to where you might have sloped off to - anyway, it's finished now....

Smoluski Sun 21-Oct-12 19:51:56

Just watching strictly as suggested....

whenim64 Sun 21-Oct-12 19:40:48

.....yes, very nice....what's all that got to do with being a spy? Did he offer to send you on a secret mission?????

Smoluski Sun 21-Oct-12 19:36:24

Just watching strictly as suggested....

Smoluski Sun 21-Oct-12 19:26:27

But when is that not the art of seduction the big build up and tantalising your taste buds..now where was I ..oh yes his little Davy Crockett tail standing to attention as he leant into the open Chevy and scooped me up into his big strong arms,and gently carried me to his cabin,he removed my red and black leather dress and and cooled my raging body with with ice cubes melting and trickling from his sensuous lips,he then opened a bottle of iced bud and drunk from the bottle,we were awoken from our erotic dream by a furious hammering on the door,it was Thelma bless her she had managed to get the AA to fill the tank and see us on our way....I never saw x again....

Ana Sun 21-Oct-12 19:24:26

Huh! She'll have been sidetracked by Strictly now - we won't see her again this evening! grin

whenim64 Sun 21-Oct-12 19:17:01

I'll just put my coat on over the top.......anyway, never mind all that, get on with it nellie! grin

Ana Sun 21-Oct-12 19:15:03

In your nightie, when? Are they quite open-minded at this Pub then? (nudge nudge, wink wink)

whenim64 Sun 21-Oct-12 19:12:40

Pub anyone? She'll still be rambling on at closing time....grin

Smoluski Sun 21-Oct-12 19:10:59

Ahh anno that is exactly right I then say mushy peas or a pickled onion,or a wally....

Smoluski Sun 21-Oct-12 19:09:20

that is exactly what I was hoping for when I first met x,I had taken a Thelma and Louise type road trip with my friend,funnily enough named Thelma,when our hired Chevy developed a problem...we ran out of petrol,now I obviously had Thelma's best interests at heart as I sent her to find a gas station with the empty fuel can,a water bottle,compass,and I entrusted her with my nectar card which had a fair amount saved on it.
The buzzards where circling sensing a feast before nightfall,I was out of water,dehydrated,and hallucinating,when through the shimmering heat walked x his Davy Crockett hat sent at a jaunty angle with his pert little fur tail standing suggestively to attention......just checking the dinner..

annodomini Sun 21-Oct-12 19:01:03

That is the code, is it not, countess. my son wants his dinner. Now what is the correct reply. 'fish 'n'chips'? No, that was last week's. Now then... ah, I know: 'chips 'n' fish'.

Ana Sun 21-Oct-12 18:56:41

I've got a feeling this is going to take some time....

Smoluski Sun 21-Oct-12 18:54:50

imagine the blue ridge mountains of Virginia,far away from the lonesome pine,a tiny cabin,made of logs,miles from another human being except x a lonely hunter and bear trapper with rock hard muscles,glutinous maximus so tight you could shell walnuts,the sun so high in the sky causing rivulets of moisture to trickle down his smooth tanned chest.......hold that thought my son wants his dinner....

whenim64 Sun 21-Oct-12 18:43:28

Mine just wipes her paws on me! Sorry, sorry, don't let me stop you!

I'm getting bored now grin

whenim64 Sun 21-Oct-12 18:41:24

Oh, ok, I'll just let mine have a wee, too....and grab a cup of tea......ok, I'm ready....lets hear it! grin

Ana Sun 21-Oct-12 18:41:21

Does she wash her paws after having a wee then? confused
What a well-trained dog!

whenim64 Sun 21-Oct-12 18:39:57

I was being subtle smoluski. When I put my nightie on, I can take off my corsets, breathe and concentrate......I'm listening now.....go on, then! grin

Smoluski Sun 21-Oct-12 18:39:24

Just drying her paws..