Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Sun 04-May-14 06:36:21

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another nice bright and sunny morning here in Brackley.
Mick

Bellasnana Sun 04-May-14 07:45:13

Good morning Mick. Weather in Malta can't seem to make its mind up today. We've had a bit of rain but the sun is coming out so hopefully it will turn out ok.

Have a good day one and all sunshine

NfkDumpling Sun 04-May-14 08:40:02

A bit grey here and very still. But it burnt off yesterday into a lovely day, so hopefully the same will happen today. I hope DD1 and family were warm enough last night - she's taking two DGDs camping for their first time. Don't want to put them off.

Aka Sun 04-May-14 08:40:27

Good morning all. Very cold here in the Midlands.

NfkDumpling Sun 04-May-14 08:44:51

Oh dear Aka, they're camping near Northampton. Perhaps they did get a bit chilly!

Aka Sun 04-May-14 08:54:28

I'm sure they were all snuggled up, warm and cosy in their sleeping bags and are now sitting outside eating bacon butties sunshine

kittylester Sun 04-May-14 08:57:02

Good morning all!

It is looking like a lovely day here in North Leicestershire so I suppose I should think about doing some more gardening1

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

ninathenana Sun 04-May-14 09:05:59

Morning all.
Clear blue skies here in N.Kent.
A nice quiet day for DH and me.

PRINTMISS Sun 04-May-14 09:15:20

Good morning all, we have another bright morning here, not sure if it is as chilly as it was yesterday, nose not out of the door yet. Taking part in the men-v-ladies bowls this afternoon which should prove enjoyable. Some of the ladies are really quite competitive, me I just like to play. Unfortunately the other half is still taking it easy after the hernia repair so will not be able to take part, but will probably join us for tea, after he has had is pm nap. Enjoy your days.

Nelliemoser Sun 04-May-14 09:27:13

Dull and overcast in Cheshire but dry.

Pittcity Sun 04-May-14 09:52:52

Bright sunshine here in Colchester. Should get off Gransnet, get dressed and get outside...

harrigran Sun 04-May-14 10:25:52

Good morning, cloudy here and threatening rain again. Off to see GC this afternoon and get instructions for childcare next week. GD2's childminder is off to Orlando until the end of the month, like to know how she manages that with school age children herself.