Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(11 Posts)
12Michael Fri 30-May-14 07:03:23

Good Morning Everyone,
Looks grey here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

Gagagran Fri 30-May-14 07:12:09

Morning all! We've just had a heavy shower here in SE Hampshire but the forecast is for a dry, dull morning. Meeting friends for coffee later. Happy days everyone. sunshine

gillybob Fri 30-May-14 07:16:51

Good morning Michael and everyone. It's looking a bit grey here on the North East Coast too. Promises of sunshine later on though so fingers crossed. Returned to work yesterday after 4 days of solid rain in Yorkshire with the grandchildren. No fun at all. Bl**dy weather. Mountains of wet and muddy washing to do, so fingers crossed for a good drying day.

Have a Good Friday everyone. smile

ninathenana Fri 30-May-14 07:47:36

Morning all.
Very grey morning in N.Kent, looks like rain any minute. Have to do the weekly shop later. Hope I dodge the rain.

PRINTMISS Fri 30-May-14 07:52:35

Good morning all, we have an overcast morning here, but hopeful of a nice day coming through. Yesterday afternoon turned out really fine after a very doubtful start. Not a lot to do today, must try to get out into the garden, just have to get myself in the mood for that, but enjoy it once I am out there, if the weather is fine it will be no problem. Enjoy your days.

Dragonfly1 Fri 30-May-14 08:12:24

It isn't really a good morning here. My mutt is poorly so we're off to the vet in a minute. She has bouts of what I can only describe as gastritis - usually set off by eating something she shouldn't, and always ends up being hospitalised needing a drip. I feel so sorry for her. Hope you all have a good day.

Brendawymms Fri 30-May-14 08:17:24

Good morning from East Sussex. Hope your dog is ok Dragonfly1
Grey here at the moment but the birds are singing so here's hoping on a good day. Off to the hospital to get my ribs X-rayed today to try to find out why one has popped off the spine and other problems with them.
Hope to see my fellow GN'ers tomorrow in Burgess Hill.

kittylester Fri 30-May-14 08:34:41

Good morning all!

Grey here in North Leicestershire. Today I will be trying to pack for our trip to North Wales (courtesy of GN), though I doubt I'll get very far with all the 'help' I shall get. I hope the weather is better there than is forecast here for the next week.

Also, waiting for a visit from our twice a year gardener who could talk the hind leg off a donkey. grin

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

Lona Fri 30-May-14 08:42:31

Good morning, it's dull.

I'm seeing the chiropractor again this afternoon, as my back is a bit clunky now that my twisted pelvis has settled down.
Had a good nights sleep after babysitting dgd, as the family 'dramas' have been sorted again! hmm

'Poets' day today............... P**s Off Early, Tomorrow's Saturday!
grin

suebailey1 Fri 30-May-14 08:55:27

Very grey here in Melton Mowbray but I'm playing golf whatever!!! having been indoors for todays (barring a walk to the library) I am stir crazy! Have a lovely Friday xx

dustyangel Fri 30-May-14 11:38:32

Good morning everyone, a lovely sunny day for me as I'm back in Portugal. The country side has completely changed colour to a golden brown in the two weeks I've been away and the fields ploughed in case of wildfire later in the year.

It's a relief to be back with our own broadband, we might lose it in bad weather but it's a lot better than DD1's. That seemed to know when I wanted to catch up with GN and refuse to work! It's nice to be back with you all. smile