Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(20 Posts)
jamsidedown Tue 14-Oct-14 12:37:17

Happy anniversary harrigran flowers

Ariadne Tue 14-Oct-14 11:44:07

Brightening up now in North Devon! I have developed a cold - first one for about 5 years, so with that and the hip, and the aftermath of a hedonistic weekend, I am taking it easy today. #feelingsorryformyself

harrigran Tue 14-Oct-14 11:04:18

Good morning, it is grey and just starting to rain. DH and I are off to Newcastle for lunch, it is our 47th anniversary. Beautiful bouquet arrived from DD in Brussels, so thoughtful smile

hildajenniJ Tue 14-Oct-14 09:42:19

Some grey clouds and patches of blue sky in Northumberland this morning. At present it is dry and breezy.
Yesterday DH and I went to Heighleygate Garden Centre to see their Christmas displays and try to get some inspiration for gifts for family.
Today I must do some housework!!

Stansgran Tue 14-Oct-14 09:29:46

Dull and grey and windy here. On the plus side the leaves have been blown into helpful piles.

ninathenana Tue 14-Oct-14 09:23:26

Morning all.

Dull grey and damp here in N.Kent No real plans today just a bit of shopping, a bit of cleaning and quiet a bit of nothing grin

AlieOxon Tue 14-Oct-14 09:08:33

Mornin' all. Grey here too.
Feeling niggled because A, who runs the U3A art class on today, hasn't sent out a reminder. He usually does, but I've already said he does it a bit late, like the night before. This time it was more necessary because it's the only date that the class is at a different time.................
Grr. I bet someone arrives at 10am.

Grannybug Tue 14-Oct-14 09:04:44

Good morning all it's a grey start tovthe day here in East Northants probably with more rain on the way by the look of the sky. Hey Ho! Hope you all enjoy the day.

Teetime Tue 14-Oct-14 08:55:21

Pouring here in Melton Mowbray as it did all day yesterday. DH is at Bowls all day but coming his for his lunch - cheek. I'm waiting in for my new smartphone to come - they managed not to deliver it on Friday as scheduled so the first part of my on line instruction worked now lets see if they manage the second part which is deliver it today.

pompa Tue 14-Oct-14 08:29:42

Grey start to the day in Tiptree, hope it brightens up, need to go for a walk.

jamsidedown Tue 14-Oct-14 08:22:26

Good morning everyone, dark and damp here in Petersfield. As anticipated, aching body after Body Balance yesterday. Off to French class today - challenging the brain as well as the body! Have a good day everyone.

nannotgran Tue 14-Oct-14 08:14:44

Very grey skies here in north essex MANNINGTREE no I have just seen some blue poking through enjoy your day

Charleygirl Tue 14-Oct-14 08:00:00

I lept out of bed (my pace!) thinking that it was nearly 9am but only realised when I was sitting downstairs with my first coffee that it was 7.30am. It is so dark and miserable here in NW London, it looks as though the heavens may open.

I have to take my cat to the vet for her annual booster later today, that should be fun.

Brendawymms Tue 14-Oct-14 07:59:14

Dull and damp in this bit of East Sussex. Good morning to everyone.
Another health related visit today. Dental hospital this time.

NanKate Tue 14-Oct-14 07:25:25

Morning all and Mick.

Dull and cloudy in the Thames Valley.

The joy of being retired and able to get back into bed with a hot cuppa, my IPad, my book and a sleeping DH.

kittylester Tue 14-Oct-14 07:21:04

Oops!! grin

kittylester Tue 14-Oct-14 07:20:27

Good morning!

Still dark and raining here in north Leicestershire and we've just taken delivery of a new fridge freezer - eek! Hope the sight of DH in his dressing gown and slippers wasn't too traumatic for the poor driver!grin

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

kittylester Tue 14-Oct-14 07:19:51

Good morning!

Still dark and raining here in north Leicestershire and we've just taken delivery of a new fridge freezer - eek! Hope the sight of DH in his dressing gown and slippers wasn't too traumatic for the poor driver!grin

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

Grannyknot Tue 14-Oct-14 07:04:40

Morning! Dark and drizzling in SW London. (Pulls duvet up and reaches for book).

12Michael Tue 14-Oct-14 06:59:35

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looking cloudy but windy here in Brackley at the moment.
Mick