Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(20 Posts)
12Michael Mon 03-Nov-14 06:45:28

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a typical autumn day here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

thatbags Mon 03-Nov-14 06:50:49

Fairly typical autumn day here too from what I can tell so far—I heard the rain pouring during the night and when I woke up properly this morning. Have a good day, everyone.

pompa Mon 03-Nov-14 06:57:20

p---ing down, nothing more to say.

kittylester Mon 03-Nov-14 07:25:19

Good morning all!

Looks like a wet day here in the East Midlands! I feel slightly more human this morning but I spent the night coughing so I might need another lie down later! grin. I need to make a couple of lasagnes and wrap up some sausages first though!

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

PRINTMISS Mon 03-Nov-14 07:47:03

Good morning everyone, we too have had torrential rain overnight, but dry at the moment. Think it might be showery today, but we do sometimes manage to miss the rain. The vacuum cleaner is due for an airing today, such excitement. Enjoy your days.

Brendawymms Mon 03-Nov-14 08:09:17

Good morning to all GN'ers.
Absolutely chucking it down here in East Sussex. Very windy in gusts also. Lovely!
Charity shop this morning and I expect it will be quiet which makes the time go slowly. We are next door to the GP's so do get a few people waiting for loved ones to be 'released'.

Brendawymms Mon 03-Nov-14 08:13:38

Rain even heavier at the moment but as live at the top of a hill ok grin

Nelliemoser Mon 03-Nov-14 08:51:04

Good Morning all. Bright blue sky and sunshine in Cheshire right now.

Its forecast to be clear all day. Just to make you all jealous. smile sunshine

Teetime Mon 03-Nov-14 08:56:44

Morning al- bright here but a bit colder - really more how you would expect Autumn to be. Hope you are feeling better kitty get something for that cough. Off to OPD today - just routine- should be OK. have a lovely Monday.smile

Agus Mon 03-Nov-14 08:58:12

Morning everyone

Grey and chucking it down here too! I'm going nowhere.

daffydil Mon 03-Nov-14 09:00:50

Good morning everyone, Many thanks for the welcome messages.

Pretty dull here in Essex and lots of rain overnight Thought it seemed a bit colder than of late when I went out to do the recycling earlier - always my first job of the day.

Grannybug Mon 03-Nov-14 09:38:47

Good morning all. Grey start to the day here in East Northants but some small glimpses of blue sky so maybe some sunshine later? Hope you all enjoy today.

Lona Mon 03-Nov-14 10:08:10

Morning all! As nellie said, it's a bright sunny day here in Cheshire, but there was a lot of rain overnight.

I woke at 5am feeling very stressed and it hasn't gone away, so I need to go out in that sunshine to buck me up.

Have a good day all smile

merlotgran Mon 03-Nov-14 10:11:28

Morning all. A gloomy day in Cambridgeshire but we don't have the high winds they forecasted......yet.

Feeling lazy but lots to do. Hey Ho!

Atqui Mon 03-Nov-14 12:52:37

Good Morning. It's bright but cloudy with showers here in Devon.having to take a pile of papers/ junk mail before it takes up the whole study/ office.

NfkDumpling Mon 03-Nov-14 13:02:58

Grey here. Very grey. Getting colder too.
DH woke early this morning and was up before me depriving me of my GN browse and first dibs of the morning paper. Drawers have been sorted, bills paid - and he's made A List. I've retreated to the spare room to try and find my way around my new 'puter. Windows 8. Confusing.

Galen Mon 03-Nov-14 13:11:20

Bright here, but Brrrrrr cold!

dustyangel Thu 06-Nov-14 11:44:04

Morning all, bright and sunny here but getting colder now. Last night was the first time this year that the temperature went below 10 degrees C.
DN has just called in for coffee, he's still wearing flip flops all the time.

dustyangel Thu 06-Nov-14 13:48:48

I couldn't see my post on today's (Thursday) Good Morning thread. Just found it here. There are gremlins in my iPad today. blush

whitewave Thu 06-Nov-14 14:43:52

Glorious morning and first frost of the season! Now it is clouding in, hope the rain holds off before later as the grandchildren are coming over for their fireworks. Just finished preparing all the finger food. We have the same every year finishing with fruit and chocolate dipping sauce.