Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(24 Posts)
Brendawymms Tue 18-Nov-14 20:56:40

It's a free range turkey that the butcher has bought in from a local farmer and frozen.

Nelliemoser Tue 18-Nov-14 13:20:37

Good Afternoon. I have been up since early, honest! It has occurred to me that I have been quite energetic this morning which fact I have put down to a bit of bright sunshine for a change. sunshine sunshine sunshine

whitewave Tue 18-Nov-14 13:13:43

Hello appy good to have a new person, hope you enjoy yourself on our site!

kittylester Tue 18-Nov-14 12:31:17

Hi appygran. Nice to see you!

Brend, what is a fresh frozen turkey? confused

whitewave Tue 18-Nov-14 12:23:00

much better day here today blue sky but not a lot of sun. Waiting in for the washing machine man so using the time to catch up on the Christmas cooking.

Lapwing Tue 18-Nov-14 11:30:18

Morning all. A lovely bright morning here in NI - blue sky with just some fluffy clouds. Bit of a chilly breeze off the Irish Sea though and lots of white horses on the sea which are lovely to watch. smile Much nicer than yesterday which was so dark and dank that I needed the light on for most of the day.

Grannybug Tue 18-Nov-14 10:43:02

Good morning all. It's a dry start to the day with some sunshine here in East Northants. So glad to see the sun as its been grey skies over the last few days. Hope everyone enjoys today.

appygran Tue 18-Nov-14 10:17:25

Good morning everyone. Been a member for a while but do not normally post so I thought I would start with this thread. Its been a damp cold night with a touch of frost here in West Cheshire/North Wales border but brightening up now. Just returned from a nice brisk walk with the dog, now for some housework before visitors arrive. Have a good day everyone.

KatyK Tue 18-Nov-14 10:07:13

beautiful sunshine in Brum

Lona Tue 18-Nov-14 09:29:39

Morning all, it's a dampish start but sun to follow again sunshine
Shops later to return and change some things I bought yesterday hmm
Hey ho.

Oldgreymare Tue 18-Nov-14 09:24:18

Good morning.... visitors arrive later so off for final shopping before a mammoth cook-in. Not fussed about the weather today but DO need it fine for tomorrow afternoon (starling watch) and Thurs (racing).

daffydil Tue 18-Nov-14 09:23:05

Good morning everyone
It's better in your part of Essex nannotgran. It is dull and cloudy here in Mid Essex so hope your weather is coming this way.

Teetime Tue 18-Nov-14 09:03:56

Morning all lovely and sunny here in MM - off to the market for veggies today and a sneaky M & S this afternoon while DH is at Bowls. have a great day smile

nannotgran Tue 18-Nov-14 08:57:09

Morning all from north essex.It is a lovely sunny morning hope it last tne gardener is on his waysmile

annodomini Tue 18-Nov-14 08:28:48

Good morning all. It's bright and cloudless here in Cheshire. Hope it's going to last.

PRINTMISS Tue 18-Nov-14 08:25:54

Good morning to you all, and it is decidedly damp, but not raining - a bonus! - oops! spoke too son, just started AGAIN. Off to play short mat bowls this am. so indoors, and having a chat-up with friends, since we have not played for a couple of weeks. One of members' mum has just died after a long fight against all sorts of things, so it will be sombre occasion. Sorry to end on a sad note, hope you enjoy your days.

Brendawymms Tue 18-Nov-14 08:16:34

Good morning everyone.
It rained most of the night in East Sussex but at the moment wall to wall blue sky. It won't last of course but forecast is for a dry day so expect rain!
Local butcher is offering fresh frozen turkeys at silly price so that's where I'm going today.
Have a good day everyone.

ninathenana Tue 18-Nov-14 08:16:18

Morning all.

Another dull damp day nothing else to say really sad

baubles Tue 18-Nov-14 08:08:40

A very good morning to you Mick and everyone. The sky is a lovely bright blue here this morning.

hildajenniJ Tue 18-Nov-14 08:01:52

Good morning Mick and everyone. Rained overnight but has dried up now. It's cloudy and dull but fair. Hoping to get my hair cut later.

kittylester Tue 18-Nov-14 07:16:15

Morning all!

It's a very drippy morning in North Leicestershire! I'm dragging DH off to the Denby outlet today as somethings we want are half price!

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

NfkDumpling Tue 18-Nov-14 07:02:26

Morning Mick, morning All. The rain you were having yesterday morning did reach us . By mid morning all was soggy again. This morning is high scudding clouds so hopefully we may dry up a little.

Have an excellent day Everyone

ffinnochio Tue 18-Nov-14 07:00:26

Good morning. A very wet night, a very wet morning, and I think the rain is here to stay. Remarkably mild but the fires will be lit for a bit of glow and to chase off damp corners.

12Michael Tue 18-Nov-14 06:46:10

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dark but looks dry outside this morning here in Brackley.
Mick