Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(24 Posts)
12Michael Fri 13-Mar-15 06:43:55

Good Morning Everyone,
Its grey and wet here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

loopylou Fri 13-Mar-15 06:56:20

Good morning everyone
It's pouring with rain here, no excuses or distractions to stop me getting on with housework today, unfortunately!

Greenfinch Fri 13-Mar-15 07:04:39

Good morning everyone. Still nice and dry in Berkshire. Hope it stays so until I've done the school run at least.

Greenfinch Fri 13-Mar-15 07:06:07

Good morning everyone. Still nice and dry in Berkshire. Hope it stays so until I've done the school run at least.

kittylester Fri 13-Mar-15 07:11:32

Good morning all!

Grey here in my bit of the East Midlands. We had heavy rain overnight.

Butchers, optician's to pick up my new specs and then a visit to Mum this afternoon for me today.

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

nannotgran Fri 13-Mar-15 07:18:31

We have another Loverly morning in north essex it was a beutifal day yesterday went to IKA with eldest son have a good day

Falconbird Fri 13-Mar-15 07:20:33

Raining here in the W. Country - grey and cold.

daffydil Fri 13-Mar-15 07:44:27

Bit cloudy in this part of Essex nannotgran so hope your sunshine is coming a bit further south.
My great granson's third birthday today so looking forward to seeing him and grandaughter later.
Have a good day everyone.

Nelliemoser Fri 13-Mar-15 07:55:58

Good morning from a soggy and grey Cheshire.

Juliette Fri 13-Mar-15 08:06:27

.....and next door in Staffordshire, even soggier.

hildajenniJ Fri 13-Mar-15 08:09:00

Morning all!
Rain, rain and more rain! Huge puddles across the road and the Tyne is almost over it's banks. An inside day for me.

PRINTMISS Fri 13-Mar-15 08:14:25

Good morning to you all, it is at the moment dry here, but rain is promised, so I am pleased I had all the washing done and dried yesterday. Off to play short mat bowls later on, then sorting something for lunch - a bit bored with all that these days, just think I need the summer to come quickly. Enjoy your days.

Nelliemoser Fri 13-Mar-15 08:21:06

Its sleeting right now in my back garden.

Anya Fri 13-Mar-15 08:31:35

Very soggy here. Just had to paint two faces before they go off to school for Red Nose Day hmm

annodomini Fri 13-Mar-15 09:04:12

Good morning all. The temp has dropped overnight and it's winter again. It was sleeting when I drew the curtains.

annsixty Fri 13-Mar-15 09:23:14

Good morning all.
Gosh sleet!! It hasn't reached us yet but it certainly is a wet,wet start.
Got a bit of garden tidying done yesterday but today is the perfect excuse to leave it alone.

Brendawymms Fri 13-Mar-15 09:24:56

Evening all from Shanghai. At last a warm day at about 18c. Bought some hand painted cloth but not much else. Hong Kong next.
Have a good weekend everyone. Miss you all.

Lona Fri 13-Mar-15 09:46:23

I saw some sleet and thought I was losing the plot!
It's just persisting down now sad
Out for a nice lunch today after a very wearing week, a large wine will be welcome.

ninathenana Fri 13-Mar-15 09:52:02

Morning all.

Feel sorry for all you soggy people.
It's another beautiful morning here in N Kent.Unexpectedly had both DGS over night. So had school run to do earlier. I'm not used to running by the clock in the mornings. Phew, and breath !! smile

dustyangel Fri 13-Mar-15 11:08:37

Good morning everyone.
Back down to earth with a bump yesterday. It is still bright and sunny thank goodness but spent hours on the phone trying to sort out Portuguese bureaucracy. DH spent ages with DN trying to arrange a care package for his brother in case he is discharged from hospital. A spring time plague of ants came down the wall from the ceiling confused and headed straight for my food cupboards. Then to cap it all when I was waiting for the cupboards to dry out I couldn't get on to GN.shock grin

We going into Faro this morning and then think I'll join you Lona in a large wine

harrigran Fri 13-Mar-15 11:19:36

Good morning, it is grey and damp after heavy rain during the night. Could be worse DS is not too far from us and he has snow.
DH and I are going out for lunch, I think he deserves a break from kitchen duties smile

Galen Fri 13-Mar-15 12:00:33

Grey, wet, miserable!

loopylou Fri 13-Mar-15 12:40:56

That sums me up beautifully Galen!
Just back from walking friend's dog smile

Coolgran65 Fri 13-Mar-15 20:13:55

A beautiful sunny day here in N. Ireland. We went to outlet centre looking for a gift for son's birthday. No luck....but I got a gorgeous 7/8 length smart coat/long jacket in M & S reduced from £249 to £39..... couldn't not get a bargain like that .....