Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(14 Posts)
harrigran Tue 23-Jun-15 10:29:46

Good morning, uniform grey here today. Yesterday was like autumn and it doesn't look like improving any time soon.

kittylester Tue 23-Jun-15 09:54:21

Good morning.

It's grey in North Leicestershire so I'm glad I'm going out for coffee to the farm shop with my BF.

Enjoy your Tuesdays everyone! sunshine

daffydil Tue 23-Jun-15 09:27:22

Good morning everyone.
Seems to be a little better here than other parts of Essex. Overcast but not too cold. Cleaning team due this morning to blitz the house. I leave them to it and take the opportunity to visit Gransnet and catch up on latest discussions.
Enjoy your day.smile

PRINTMISS Tue 23-Jun-15 09:16:58

Good morning to you all, a bright morning here, but I suspect the wind has a chill to it - can't seem to get rid of that. Played bowls yesterday evening, and it was a perfect evening for that - I can no longer play in the heat. We lost of course, but good company. Not a lot planned for today, must water the pots, even though it rained yesterday, they dry out so quickly in the wind. Enjoy your days.

whenim64 Tue 23-Jun-15 09:15:25

Morning everyone. At last a beautiful, sunny day here in south Manchester. A welcome surprise. Off out for lunch with my sister later, then if it stays fine I might get something done in my garden - the weeds are creating a race against time!

Brendawymms Tue 23-Jun-15 08:32:03

It's my DH birthday today and the grandchildren have been Facetiming. With us still in bed grin. blush

Brendawymms Tue 23-Jun-15 08:30:34

Good morning all.
It's a grey day with a cold wind in this bit of East Sussex.
My Raspberries are weeks behind, we usually have some ripening now.
Spent ages yesterday evening completing the American ESTA forms, I kept going wrong and with the UK at the end of the alphabet lots of scrolling.mstill it's done now.
Have a good day all.

nannotgran Tue 23-Jun-15 08:18:32

Oh my god i think winters back in north essex.But we havebeen promised its going to improve
Fingers x

hildajenniJ Tue 23-Jun-15 07:53:41

Good morning everyone.
It is dry with grey cloud cover in Northumberland this morning. Warmer than I expected it to be after the forecast yesterday. I am trying to restart my diet, so it's a hungry day for me!

Pittcity Tue 23-Jun-15 07:51:26

Good morning from a grey skied Colchester. Supposed to be warmer and drier than yesterday, but I'll believe it when I see it it! I was freezing when I went to bed last night.

loopylou Tue 23-Jun-15 07:28:08

Good morning everyone
A bit grey here at the moment but the sun is starting to break through, hoping it'll be lovely later.

Dentist first thing the two visits for work which will generate plenty of paperwork to get through later.

Have a good Tuesday everyone smile

NfkDumpling Tue 23-Jun-15 07:14:20

Morning Mick, morning All

Grey here at the moment and the scudding clouds have distinctly black bottoms, but it's bright in the east - and west - and to the north! I think it's going to be another all or nothing day.

We're off with a group to visit an old Manor House not usually open to the public. The trouble is we've no idea whether to take a lunch so we agreed to just take some snack bars and a bit of fruit - I thought. Then he comes homes yesterday with rolls and the makings of a good picnic. His idea of a snack and mine just ain't the same!

Have a good Tuesday Everyone.

ninathenana Tue 23-Jun-15 07:02:00

Morning Mick and everyone.
Dull and dry here too. Should brighten later, it did yesterday.

12Michael Tue 23-Jun-15 06:59:07

Good Morning Everyone,
Its cloudy but dry again here in Brackley , roll on warmer weather.
Mick