Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(16 Posts)
PRINTMISS Sat 27-Jun-15 16:17:03

Thank you for your kindness, feeling better this p.m. can't feel otherwise with this lovely weather, and the promise of a family get-together tomorrow for our grand-daughters 21st Birthday. Happy days.

harrigran Sat 27-Jun-15 10:36:16

Good morning, bright and sunny but not warm yet. Going for lunch but feel under the weather again, queasy stomach and tiredness, thought I was over it.

Marmight Sat 27-Jun-15 10:10:05

Printmiss flowers Having suffered from this fairly recently, I can feel for you!

annodomini Sat 27-Jun-15 09:41:13

I feel for you, Printmiss. Do just what vegas says. Lovely morning here in Cheshire and I plan to get out in the garden to tackle the jungle of weeds. There are some pretty things among them - if I can find them.

ninathenana Sat 27-Jun-15 09:28:07

Morning all.
I slept late this morning so must get a wriggle on so as not to waste this beautiful sunshine It's already quiet warm smile

dustyangel Sat 27-Jun-15 09:26:27

Good morning everyone. I'm ahead of myself this morning because of DGS and GF arriving in the next half hour. It's a good thing as it's already very warm. We have a hot weekend forecast which means all chores done as early as possible.
Cystitis is horrible PRINTMISS, I hope you are feeling much better soon.

Enjoy your weekend all. sunshine

vegasmags Sat 27-Jun-15 09:16:22

Poor you PRINTMISS - cystitis is a horrible thing. I'm sure you know this, but I find the only thing that helps is to drink enormous amounts of water and use over the counter cystitis relief powders. Give it 48 hours and go to your GP if it's no better. Enjoy your rest in the garden.

PRINTMISS Sat 27-Jun-15 08:58:43

Beautiful morning here on the south east coast, but I am feeling a little frail this morning, I have cystitis again (haven't had it for years) and I have been awake all night. Never mind the day is bright, and I am looking forward to sitting in the garden all day, after I have watered the pots which appear to be wilting - I was feeling a bit off-colour yesterday so they did not get proper attention. Enjoy your days.

Bellanonna Sat 27-Jun-15 08:27:35

Leaving lovely Northumberland today, where finally it's sunny. ,just our luck. Stopover in swaledale tonight, then down into heatwave territory.

Pittcity Sat 27-Jun-15 08:26:02

Beautiful morning here in Colchester. Had a lovely evening with DH, children and grandchildren. It's nice to be able to have an impromptu burger and glass of wine in the garden.
Today DH and I am off into town for the Food and Drink festival.
Making the most of it before it gets too hot for me. Can't believe I was tempted to put the heating on last week!

daffydil Sat 27-Jun-15 08:11:44

Well Hilda, if the forecast is correct you may get more warmth than you bargained for. They are promising above 90 degrees later in the week.
It is lovely here in mid Essex this morning. I shall probably just potter today. Happy Saturday all. ��

hildajenniJ Sat 27-Jun-15 07:59:05

Good morning everyone.
In Northumberland today we have cloudy skies but with breaks and sunny periods. The air is still quite cool, but I am hoping it will improve. I really, really need some warmth!
Have a lovely day all.

loopylou Sat 27-Jun-15 07:01:27

Good morning!
Beautiful sunny morning here, baby house sparrows everywhere in the garden and the nuthatch fledglings are sitting on the fence.

thatbags Sat 27-Jun-15 07:01:17

Morning all! Hope your trip to Clumber Park is good, kitty, and that your SiL has a nice day.

We have sunshine. Clouds too but real sunshine sunshine

kittylester Sat 27-Jun-15 06:41:38

Good morning Mick, morning all!

It's a fabulous start to Saturday in north Leicestershire. We are going to Clumber Park today to meet DH's brother and my favourite SiL. She has been very down since her eldest son died in November so I'm hoping it will cheer her up as I am quite worried about her. sad

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

12Michael Sat 27-Jun-15 06:30:50

Good Morning Everyone,
Its nice out , bright and sunny here in Brackley.
Mick