Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(15 Posts)
12Michael Sun 13-Sep-15 07:02:01

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a clear blue sky this morning in Brackley, the wind is still , whilst in Banbury yesterday morning the leaves have started to fall.
Mick

NfkDumpling Sun 13-Sep-15 07:18:08

Morning Mick, morning All

Early clouds are drifting off to the east and it promises to be a lovely day. We're off to Erpingham with family to a medieval tournament celebrating the battle of Agincourt. Should be a good day.

Happy Sunday Everyone sunshine

cornergran Sun 13-Sep-15 07:33:28

Morning to All. No sunshine here. Low cloud but dry. Have a good Sunday everyone.

PRINTMISS Sun 13-Sep-15 08:03:29

Good morning to you all, overcast here, and a little chilly after a few days of really fine warm weather - knew it would not last for the whole of the weekend, but I do hope it does not rain as we have our club bowls finals today. We were going to take a picnic lunch to that, but I have rethought that idea. Enjoy your days.

ninathenana Sun 13-Sep-15 08:08:15

Morning all
A dull start here in Berkshire but I'm hoping it's a repeat of yesterday, when the sun came out about 10 and stayed for the day. Going for a drive today and see where we end up.

Bellanonna Sun 13-Sep-15 08:24:58

Off to dd2 shortly. Taking the girls to one of those farms where you can pet the animals and have fun.
Hate the m25 but have to do it. DH still asleep.
Dull here with the promise of squally showers later.
Happy Sunday everyone

Pittcity Sun 13-Sep-15 08:32:20

Good morning from a bright but cloudy Colchester. Rain made way for a hot humid afternoon here yesterday. Looks like the reverse now.
DH has gone fishing so I am pottering, shopping and preparing a roast for this evening.

annsixty Sun 13-Sep-15 08:39:21

Good morning all.
Bright sunny morning here in Stockport. Yesterday was wet with very heavy showers at times. Heating seems to be a permanent fixture for a couple of hours though.
Happy day to all those with plans hope the weather is kind.

daffydil Sun 13-Sep-15 08:50:11

Good morning everyone.
It is the same as Colchester here in Chelmsford. Pottering about today I think. DD and DSIL coming for a light lunch. They don't want Sunday roast or anything as they are playing golf this afternoon. DH and I prefer our main meal in the evening anyway
Have a good Sunday.

hildajenniJ Sun 13-Sep-15 08:58:06

Good morning everyone.
It is dull and overcast in Tynedale, there has been rain but it is fair at present. It's the Great North Run this morning although we decided not to go. ( To watch that is, not participate grin). Making lamb rogan Josh for lunch with homemade nann bread.
Have a lovely day, whatever you're doing.

Indinana Sun 13-Sep-15 09:09:17

Morning all,
Blue sky here in SW Devon, with a pale watery sun, and quite cool. Feeling tired this morning as I was up late babysitting, didn't get to bed till about 1.00 am, which is about an hour and a half later than usual.
DD will be round later with DGD and black lab. Think I'll send DH out for a chicken to roast.
Enjoy your Sunday wherever you are smile

ginny Sun 13-Sep-15 09:31:43

Good Morning all. A bit overcast today here in N. Bucks.

Main job today is packing as we go away tomorrow.

kittylester Sun 13-Sep-15 10:05:19

Good morning!

It's a lovely bright start in North Leicestershire and I'm about 1 hour behind hand! DD2 and daughters are still here and DD3, her SO and 2children are arriving at lunch time so I'd better get going.

harrigran Sun 13-Sep-15 10:29:44

Good morning, a lovely, bright, dry day here in the north east. Good luck to all those running in the GNR.

SloeGinny Sun 13-Sep-15 10:32:54

Good morning all from a lovely, sunny Tees Valley.

Our neighbours are having some of their grass fields re-seeded, so we are having some of their stock here for a couple of months. We've cut down on our stock since we decided to retire and move and have lots of spare grass, so it's a win for both of us. We'll have a busy morning getting fields and water troughs sorted out, so I'd better get going, not just sitting here watching the start of the Great North Run on TV.