Chat

Good Morning Friday

(18 Posts)
LottieSweetpea Fri 25-Sep-15 10:38:15

Whoops -sober

LottieSweetpea Fri 25-Sep-15 10:37:57

Sunny in Surrey
Having a friend for coffee meant the kitchen got a better clean this morning
I'd forgotten about the MacMillan coffee mornings but expect I can find one later or tomorrow
Wondering about "Go Siber for October" anyone else?

SloeGinny Fri 25-Sep-15 09:56:17

Good morning all, it's a bright, sunny day in the Tees Valley. We spent yesterday looking at new (to us, not brand new) caravans. Ours is 1986 vintage, still warm, dry and comfortable, but we could do with a bit extra space when we don't have the awning up, as was the case this week. Today is catching up with the jobs we haven't done while we've been away.

I hope the diagnosis is a help to you Nina.

Dumpling, pleased to hear your roof is finished and happy for you to have some more rain, now that we've left your county! ??

Lona Fri 25-Sep-15 09:25:58

Good morning from almost sunny Cheshire! It's a bit cooler too.
I'm going to Arley Hall with my friend later, to see the last flush in the beautiful gardens, so hopefully the sun will shine!
My DD has made a fabulous chocolate cake and lots of lemon drizzle cupcakes for the MacMillan coffee morning, but it's at her work so I can't have any! hmm

daffydil Fri 25-Sep-15 09:17:44

Good morning.
Pretty good here in Chelmsford too, still cloudy but with plenty of blue sky taking over. Looking forward to a fine weekend.
I put some bread in the oven yesterday and when I went to get it out found it half cooked and the oven cooling. It won't heat up at all now so I need to get it repaired as soon as possible. Wonder how long that will take.
Enjoy your day.

julie56 Fri 25-Sep-15 09:01:46

Happy Friday everyone! Bright, crisp day here in the North East of England smile J

Pittcity Fri 25-Sep-15 08:57:24

Good morning from sunny Colchester sunshine BBC Breakfast have just mentioned the 'Indian Summer' and the forecast is for a lovely weekend.

hildajenniJ Fri 25-Sep-15 08:36:54

Good morning everyone.
We have a lovely start to the day in Tynedale. A bit breezy and cool, but lots of sunshine. Dog has an appointment at the Vet this morning, and then we are going out. There is a food festival on in Cockermouth this weekend, so we are off to taste the delights. Yum.
Have a lovely day all.

PRINTMISS Fri 25-Sep-15 08:30:30

Good morning to you all, like everyone else here we seem to have the start of a fine autumn day, lovely! A coffee morning planned for later, then we go to choose some new flooring for the kitchen and dining room - we have at last had them measured - Success! all we to do now is agree on the colour we both like, probably going to be a little difficult. Never mind, enjoy your days.

Bellanonna Fri 25-Sep-15 08:15:32

Sunny here in West Kent. Swimming lesson with the 3 yr old and 16 month old DGDs and their Mum, then must settle down to holiday packing. Happy lovely Autumn day to everyone

Indinana Fri 25-Sep-15 08:04:22

Morning all from W Devon.
Lovely blue sky and sunshine here, great start to the day.
Nothing planned apart from DD coming round with baby and dog.
Have a lovely Friday smile

nannotgran Fri 25-Sep-15 07:46:50

Clear bright sky's in north essex this morning just a little cold
shopping and gardening pland for today

kittylester Fri 25-Sep-15 07:36:14

Good morning all from North Leicestershire!

It's a lovely bright start here which is a shame as I have a very full ironing basket to tackle! Then a trip to see the lovely volunteers in the library before going to see mum!

Is the diagnosis a relief Nina?

Enjoy your days everyone. sunshine

NfkDumpling Fri 25-Sep-15 07:28:08

Morning All

Forecast is for door to door sunshine but there was a wonderful red sky sun rise here. We could do with a good sharp shower just to give the roof another test. Nothing happening now until the plasterer comes on Tuesday. We're going Out! Somewhere! This bloomin' thing is taking over our lives!

Hope all goes well for you NanKate

ninathenana Fri 25-Sep-15 07:27:52

Morning all.
The sun is just breaking through in N Kent. There's a nip in the air.
Our appointment yesterday confirmed that DS is autistic as we suspected. So a day of phone calls and forms.

whitewave Fri 25-Sep-15 07:13:16

Morning Mick and everyone else. Shaping up to be a lovely autumn day.

Daughter and grandsons with dogs over for a meal later. SiL working so can't make it - I "cut" out a meal for him. Chicken fricassee and boys favourite apple sponge pudding and thick custard made with Jersey milk

cornergran Fri 25-Sep-15 06:42:49

Good morning Mick and Everyone. Bright with broken cloud. No sun yet, too early. Wishing sunshine for you all.

12Michael Fri 25-Sep-15 06:36:49

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry but the sun has yet to rise here in Brackley this morning.
Mick