Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(9 Posts)
12Michael Tue 27-Oct-15 06:45:23

Good Morning Everyone,
its a bit grey here at the moment in Brackley this morning, but its dry.
Mick

whitewave Tue 27-Oct-15 06:55:19

Just having my morning tea then off with the dog for an hour. High cloud slight breeze at the moment.

Planting two roses later.

Enjoy your day everyone

cornergran Tue 27-Oct-15 07:22:18

Good Morning All. Grey and windy in our corner of Somerset. Rain forecast later. DGC here today so a busy but fun day. Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

Humbertbear Tue 27-Oct-15 07:23:11

Having coffee in bed. Everyone else has already gone out. Off out to art group soon.

kittylester Tue 27-Oct-15 07:45:01

Good morning all!

It's a bit cloudy in North Leicestershire but at least it's not raining!

I'm going to meet up with some other gns for lunch - lovely!!

Enjoy your Tuesdays everyone! sunshine

NfkDumpling Tue 27-Oct-15 07:52:36

Morning All

Grey here too in North Norfolk. A meeting this morning and then curling up with my book (may manage a bit of book now actually - just a few minutes!)

Have a Super Tuesday Everyone!

ninathenana Tue 27-Oct-15 07:53:45

Morning all.
Slightly misty start in N Kent, grey too, we are forecast a nice day so fingers crossed as I have washing to hang out.

italiangirl Tue 27-Oct-15 08:11:47

Glad there are other tea drinkers and web surfers out there .

hildajenniJ Tue 27-Oct-15 08:38:24

Good morning everyone.
Grey and misty in this part of Tynedale. Came home from work to find the dog had peed on the sofa in the living room. Covers now in washing machine and the cushions treated with "Get Off" spray and put against the radiators to dry. Dog in disgrace! Mitigating circumstances though, she is 16 and a wee bit demented and somewhat incontinent. I blame my OH for not shutting the living room door properly. Wait till he comes home.thlangry