Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(14 Posts)
12Michael Mon 02-Nov-15 06:35:53

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dull , wet and misty here in Brackley this morning, of to my first taste of slimming world later today.
Mick

NfkDumpling Mon 02-Nov-15 06:48:08

Morning Mick, morning All

Came home yesterday teatime after a super weekend (including going to Harry Potter at Warner Bros!) with DD1 and family. The last 15 miles were at snails pace through thick fog - and it still looks quite bad out there. So take care you lot in the east!

Enjoy Slimming World Mick!

nannotgran Mon 02-Nov-15 06:55:30

Dark foggy and very wet in north essex this morning
Good for you mick that is exactly what I should do

kittylester Mon 02-Nov-15 07:07:18

Good morning all.

It's very foggy in North Leicestershire and looks set to stay like that! Today I have to set up the library for an Art and Craft fair we are holding in a bid to earn some money and to entice more people through the doors.

Enjoy your Mondays everyone! sunshine

Pittcity Mon 02-Nov-15 07:36:32

Good morning from foggy Colchester.
Apologies to Mick and the slimmers but DH and I are having an Afternoon Tea today that was a birthday present.

cornergran Mon 02-Nov-15 07:42:07

Morning All grey but no mist as I look out of the window in our corner of Somerset. This tour guide business is exhausting. Hoping our friend will be happy with a quiet morning before we are out this afternoon. Good for you Mick taking a positive step. Hope Monday is kind to you all.

Indinana Mon 02-Nov-15 07:56:39

Morning all,
No fog here, but a lovely sunny start to the day and set to stay that way according to the Met Office app on my phone.
Had a nice welcome when I came downstairs this morning as our DD's black lab had a sleepover with us. Baby GD is teething and a bit tetchy as a result, so DD thought it would be nice for the dog to have a night of peace and quiet smile. She's had breakfast and has now gone back to sleep in front of the fire.
Might pop into Tavistock today as I need another ball of wool to finish a little jumper for the baby. So annoying as I will only just not have enough angry
Enjoy your day whatever your'e doing.

Nelliemoser Mon 02-Nov-15 08:20:34

Good morning all. The early mist seems to be lifting now, but sometimes the sun hitting the cold air makes it worse, we will see. Have a good day.

hildajenniJ Mon 02-Nov-15 09:02:31

Good morning everyone.
Still quite foggy in Tynedale. Let's hope it turns out fine as we are going to view a house for my DD. If we can secure it, when DH retires next spring, we are hoping to be able to live there too. It has six bedrooms, so we will all fit nicely.
Wish us luck!

annsixty Mon 02-Nov-15 09:10:28

Good morning all.
Very misty here in Stockport, actually getting worse just now. Youngest GS, aged 4, rang me yesterday to tell me he had broken his arm, he had fallen off a trampolene at a party . He was very proud of the fact that he has a cast from wrist to shoulder. He is going back to the Fracture clinic this morning , hopefully he may get a smaller one.

whitewave Mon 02-Nov-15 09:49:38

Morin g all and soon to be slim Mick

Sparkling day on South Downs.

Clearing up the chaos after the firework party. Garden looks as if a typhoon has been through it and house a heap. Still everyone seemed to enjoy it.

ninathenana Mon 02-Nov-15 09:52:23

Morning all.

Unusually I had a lie in, my knee doesn't usually allow that thlgrin
Thick fog in N Kent this morning it lingered in various degrees yesterday and the forecast is the same. Hate dank weather.

annsixty Mon 02-Nov-15 09:54:41

Good luck hilda hope it works out for you, and most importantly that you all like the house.

annodomini Mon 02-Nov-15 10:05:29

Good morning. Just a bit hazy down the road here, ann and the sun is breaking through nicely.