Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(13 Posts)
annsixty Tue 08-Dec-15 09:23:59

Good morning all.
Not a bad day at all here in Stockport ,quite bright. Yesterday was sunny for most of the day.

ninathenana Tue 08-Dec-15 09:03:19

Morning all.
Raining and the wind has picked up again after yesterdays calm. Can't complain Kent has had it easy.

Pittcity Tue 08-Dec-15 08:53:14

Good morning from rainy Colchester. I've had a bug and had to miss a couple of Christmas events tchsad Nothing planned for today so just resting after I've caught up with the laundry.

Stansgran Tue 08-Dec-15 08:16:18

Damp here in Durham. DH still asleep even though the paper has come. I think he is now very tired from taking care of me.

hildajenniJ Tue 08-Dec-15 08:15:36

Good morning everyone.
Tynedale dawns bright dry and clear. There was no water on the road on the way to work, but the bus service is still disrupted. Today I am going to try and persuade my DH to get the Christmas decorations out.
Have a good day everyone.

kittylester Tue 08-Dec-15 08:03:50

It's now pickling it down in North Leicestershire!

kittylester Tue 08-Dec-15 07:29:50

Morning all! It's dark still in north Leicestershire but I can't hear much wind or any rain.

Today I am shopping for clothes for mum who is refusing to wear jumpers and throws them at the carers. So, I'm looking for blouses and cardigans.

cornergran Tue 08-Dec-15 07:14:07

Morning All. Dark but seems dry and less windy in our corner of Somerset. Enjoy those Christmas lunches. Food is always good. tchsmile. Hope Tuesday is kind to you.

whitewave Tue 08-Dec-15 07:03:06

Oh we are going to a good pub in Shoreham. I have chosen the menu but can't remember !!!! Probably fish.

12Michael Tue 08-Dec-15 06:57:54

Its started to rain here in Brackley , lunch wise its internal in the Anchor Home.
Mick

whitewave Tue 08-Dec-15 06:44:43

Morning

Still dark and I could hear rain a few minutes ago although it seems to ha e stopped now.

Like you Mick out to Christmas lunch with friends

Dog will get the grump being left at home. He always sleeps on DHs slippers when we are out - the only time he does it.

loopylou Tue 08-Dec-15 06:37:36

Good morning Mick, enjoy your Christmas lunch tchsmile
It's damp here in Wiltshire but thankfully the wind's dropped - no leaves on the trees now!

12Michael Tue 08-Dec-15 06:31:17

Good Morning Everyone,
Its still dark here in Brackley less windy as well looks damp out xmas lunch today where I live.
Mick