Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(10 Posts)
12Michael Sat 07-May-16 06:44:36

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry , bright but have some high cloud above Brackley this morning.
Mick

cornergran Sat 07-May-16 06:49:40

Morning Mick. Morning All. Bit miserable this morning as no sleep. Just one of those things but it's been a long night. Nice bright start in our corner of Somerset. Lots of sunshine forecast so out with the sun cream and on with the smile. Hope Saturday is kind to you.

kittylester Sat 07-May-16 07:34:20

Good morning!

It's very hazy but quite warm already. DH wants some new shoes and I'd like a summery handbag so we are off out to the shops first thing then a little bit of gardening and sitting in the garden calls.

Hope you feel a bit better today Harri and glad you had a good time with your sisters.

Enjoy your Saturdays everyone sunshine.

Pittcity Sat 07-May-16 07:48:46

Good morning from sunny Colchester.
I am going to have to remember to buy suncream today as we don't have enough for this lovely weather!

PRINTMISS Sat 07-May-16 08:01:10

Good morning to you all, a little hazy here, but it is warm, AT LAST! with no heating on. Not a lot planned for today, so pottering is on the menu. Hope those of you who have not been feeling too well, feel a little better today. Enjoy your days.

ginny Sat 07-May-16 08:07:15

Good morning all. Hazy at the moment in N. Bucks but a warm day promised.
Know how you feel CORNERGRAN I hada bad night too.
Tidying and an apple pie to make this morning. Lunch at Dd2s and then all family off for a b b q at DD 3s. Should be a lovely day.

Nana3 Sat 07-May-16 08:17:08

Good morning.
Fine here in West Lancashire, taking GC for picnic in bluebell woods later today. Pancakes for breakfast first though.
Have a good day everyone.

Newquay Sat 07-May-16 08:43:17

Overcast here in Staffordshire and windy too but good weather promised.
Off to final choir practice before concert tonight-Durufle's Requiem. Should be grand.
Have a good day especially those who've had a bad night and have Heath problems.?

ninathenana Sat 07-May-16 09:25:38

Morning all
Slightly hazy in N Kent, there was a mist over the marsh first thing.
Going to the next town for a few bits then home to watch (from my lounger) H in the garden.
flowers for those feeling under par.

Greyduster Sat 07-May-16 09:32:21

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. A sunny start here in South Yorkshire. DH says the wind is very cold. I hope we will manage to get out for a walk today - I feel as if I have been shackled to the house for the past week. I didn't even get to do the school run, so have have GS withdrawal symptoms! Have a happy day, folks.