Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(12 Posts)
12Michael Sat 25-Jun-16 06:24:12

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a clear blue sky this morning over Brackley , off out today day trip to West Somerset Railway and Minehead.
Mick

NfkDumpling Sat 25-Jun-16 06:30:37

Morning Mick, morning All

I'm laying looking up at a grey sky through the caravan skylight while DH slumbers on and enjoying my last Internet access before we move to a small site near Birmingham which doesn't have. We're there for three nights in order to visit Caulke Abbey before returning home to see what carnage the storms have wreaked on the garden.

Enjoy your weekends Everyone.

Nana3 Sat 25-Jun-16 06:41:10

Good morning everyone.
It's looking sunny this morning in West Lancashire. Going to the Lakes for a walk and a picnic with DGC.
Hope you all enjoy your Saturday.

kittylester Sat 25-Jun-16 07:11:46

Good morning all from North Leicestershire.

It's bright but there are dark clouds around and the forecast is for rain this afternoon.

Today I have to open the library so an early start for a Saturday. Some shopping this afternoon for DD2'S birthday present.

Enjoy Calke Abbey nfk. I find the house a bit weird but the gardens are wonderful. sunshine

hildajenniJ Sat 25-Jun-16 07:45:18

Good morning everyone.
Rain forecast here too kitty. At present though the sun is making valiant efforts to break through the clouds. I still fell unwell, this cough and cold are horrid.
Have a good day everyone.

PRINTMISS Sat 25-Jun-16 07:49:48

Good morning to you all, bright again, but dubious clouds hovering, so not sure what the day will bring. Off to the library later, and to do a little shopping, might meet up with friends for lunch, it looks like a do as we please day today. Enjoy your days.

NanaandGrampy Sat 25-Jun-16 08:03:08

Morning All.

Its sunny again. Yesterday was pretty nice all day.

We're off to Bournemouth tomorrow for afternoon tea to celebrate my brother and sisters birthday , so a quick pack today then back to the tedious task of getting the house ready for the estate agents next week :-(

Have a great weekend everyone !!

Greyduster Sat 25-Jun-16 08:16:38

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A cloudy start in South Yorkshire this morning, and heavy showers forecast for this afternoon unfortunately, as it is the summer fair at GS's school. Hopefully, they'll get a reasonable turnout. We'll be there anyway smile. Have a good day whatever you're doing

annsixty Sat 25-Jun-16 08:23:25

Good morning all.
Not very bright today in Stockport although it turned hot yesterday . This afternoon my "sort of" GS is receiving his first Communion, he is not quite 8 and I think they are far too young to be expected to understand but I will go to give him my support.
It is to be followed by a garden party which I suspect will be a tea in the house.

Pittcity Sat 25-Jun-16 08:26:39

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Not a cloud in the sky. The rain is due here later. We are off to see Lionel Ritchie at our local football stadium (15 minute drive) and have seats on the pitch with no cover, so rain gear it is then!

celebgran Sat 25-Jun-16 09:20:43

Putt its we too going see Lionel Ritchie ???

Our seats not under cover light Mac and umberella I. Case let's hope doesn't rain,
We parking. At Essex house but he not o. Stage til 8 45 and warm up lady 7 45 so not going too early are you ?

Pittcity Sat 25-Jun-16 13:20:13

We are having dinner first and parking at the Park and Ride. Aiming to get there by 7pm. Will wave celebgran.