Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Tuesday

(13 Posts)
NanaandGrampy Tue 05-Jul-16 08:41:00

Good Morning All.

Its dull here this morning .

Nothing exciting planned for today just same old same old. Maybe some unpacking and packing... I can hardly wait smile

Nonny Tue 05-Jul-16 08:38:16

Good morning everyone. Its been wet again over night and more rain is forecast for later here in Dundee. Our grass is like a meadow! It wont be dry enough to cut today I fear!

Nana3 Tue 05-Jul-16 08:38:01

Good morning all GN's. Bright at the moment in West Lancs and a pleasant day forecasted.
Not much planned, shopping, visiting Mum this morning. Feeling tired, not sleeping well.
All the best to your niece Greyduster.
Enjoy your Tuesday everyone.

fiorentina51 Tue 05-Jul-16 08:25:18

Morning everyone. Dull and grey in Worcestershire. Off to work today. I'm stewarding an interactive art installation. I missed the IT training as I was on holiday but thankfully my colleague was there. Think I'm in for a crash course this morning!

nannotgran Tue 05-Jul-16 08:17:39

Very over cast in north essex this morning
cat and dog vets for check up this morning that will cost a arm and a leg
then hearing test this afternoon
full day ahead
enjoy your day

Greyduster Tue 05-Jul-16 08:11:13

Good morning, Michael, and all GNs. Wall to wall sun here this morning, but we have shopping to do as we are out of just about everything. This afternoon I am going to see my niece before she has her surgery tommorrow. She'll have a hard road to travel after that. Have a good day, folks.

Pittcity Tue 05-Jul-16 07:49:38

Good morning from an overcast Colchester.
Having the boiler serviced this morning and a pile of ironing is looking at me....fun!

kittylester Tue 05-Jul-16 07:46:42

Good morning from North Leicestershire where we have drizzle despite the forecast! confused

Today we had planned to go to Barnsdale hoping for inspiration for our front garden. The plan was to have lunch outside in 20 degrees. Hey ho!

PRINTMISS Tue 05-Jul-16 07:41:11

Good morning to you all, no idea why I am up and about, bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning, but I am, so I must make the most of it. We have our friend coming to do the garden for us today, mostly chat, not much gardening, don't know why we pay him, but he does do a lot of the heavy stuff, and takes away the rubbish. Should do some housework I suppose ............ Enjoy your days.

PRINTMISS Tue 05-Jul-16 07:38:42

Good morning to you all,no idea why I am up bright eyed and bushy tailed so early in the morning, but here we are. The friend who does the garden is coming this morning, so no doubt there will be lots of chat, not sure what we pay him for! Other than that, not a lot doing today, should do some housework I suppose ...............
Enjoy your days.

annsixty Tue 05-Jul-16 07:21:25

Good morning all.
A dull morning here but no rain forecast, we shall see. We are having Smart meters fitted this afternoon and the power will be off at some time which is a great excuse not to cook this evening and omelettes are on the menu, easy peasy.

ninathenana Tue 05-Jul-16 06:51:38

Morning Mick and everyone.
Grey clouds with patches of blue sky in N Kent. No rain forecast so hopefully the blue bits will win smile
Tesco today. Hope you all have a good day

12Michael Tue 05-Jul-16 06:40:29

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry but its cloudy with a little bit of wind here in Brackley this morning.
Mick