Gransnet forums

Chat

Any advice on snoring, please?

(56 Posts)
TrishTopcat Sun 24-Jul-16 15:59:55

Help, I have arranged to go on a holiday with a friend, and we will be sharing a twin room. After booking, I remembered that I snore (my ex said it was terrible, but I don't know how true that was). Now I'm worried about making my friends holiday a misery, and embarrassing myself. Anyone got any temporary cures for snoring? I have thought about trying something like Vicks Sinex for the week we are away, but all suggestions welcome

Nelliemoser Sun 17-Mar-19 07:34:19

Send the offender to a spare room if you have one.

Mine was banned from the bedroom because he goes to bed so late I would get very disturbed sleep.

EllanVannin Sun 17-Mar-19 09:47:34

My dear departed friend snored like an old grampus but I got used to it because I'm a good sleeper and was usually worn out after trekking around on our hols.

Antisnoring Wed 17-Apr-19 14:04:11

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

AzacielXD Wed 21-Aug-19 10:29:19

I'm no expert when it comes to this topic but I found a website that I know can help; caressamia.com
They have wide variety of products that can help not only the snoring problem but the sleeping problem also. You shoud try it.

yasser880 Wed 28-Aug-19 13:30:04

Four Ways To Stop Snoring :

I've came across with a website, it has a lot of things very useful ,about Prevent snoring, Prevent tooth damage, Stops tooth grinding, Alleviate pain and headaches, Reduce tension..etc go check it out caressamia.com